Chapter 50

NEXT DAY

Stella POV:

I woke up and did my morning routine and after having breakfast I called V since I was so excited to tell him that Jungkook loves Y/N.

V: Good morning.

Stella: A very good morning.

V: Why did you call so early in the morning?

Stella: I have shocking good news for you.

V: What?

Stella: Jungkook loves Y/N!!!

I squealed after telling him that and waited for his shocking reaction. But I heard a chuckle from the other end.

V POV:

She squealed with excitement.

V: I know that, little cupid.

Stella: WHAT! HOW?

V: Jungkook is like my little brother though he doesn't share everything with me, still I can read him pretty well. And yesterday he came up to my room at midnight and confessed it that he loves Y/N.

Stella: REALLY?

V: Yup. And he is here with me planning to confess her today.

Stella: WHAT! are you serious?

V: Yup-

Before I could complete my sentence my phone was snatched from my hands.

Jungkook: Hey, Stella please don't tell her anything yet and I need your help.

Stella: Yeah I'll be glad to help you.

Jungkook: Actually I am quite nervous right now I can't talk to Y/N and ask her out can you please bring her to the xyz restaurant at 4 pm, please.

Stella: Yeah sure.

Jungkook: And don't tell her anything, please.

Stella: Yeah sure. All the best.

Jungkook: Thanks. Bye.

Stella: Bye.

Then he hung up the phone.

V: Yahh! I wanted to talk to her.

Jungkook: Do it after you help me out with this, please.

V: Okay fine.

Then we planed his date. By the time we were done discussing it was already 2 pm.

V: I think you must start getting ready.

Jungkook: Hey hyung would you please help me to choose my clothes. Normally Y/N would help me out but now I am so nervous to talk to her that I didn't even receive her calls since morning.

V: Okay fine.

Then I helped him get ready.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: Stella will you please tell me why are you decorating me so much?

Stella: Well we are going to a party.

Y/N: What party with whom and why?

Stella: Stop asking so many questions Y/N.

Y/N: Fine if you won't answer I won't come.

Stella: Fine listen, you know that I got the job of working in a k-drama. So the director said that there is this small party for everyone to know each other it's like a small get together.