Chapter 27

Jungkook POV

We dropped Stella and Jin, Jimin and V hyung at the hotel and now me, Y/N, Eli, Namjoon, Suga and J-Hope hyung were going to do some shopping at some remote places in Korea to avoid the crowd.

I was sitting in the back seat with Y/N and Eli J-Hope hyung was driving the car while Namjoon hyung was in the front seat and Suga hyung was alone in the last seat. Y/N was in between me and Eli she was listening to some songs on her phone. I snatched one of the ear-phone and put it in my ears.

Y/N POV:

Jungkook pulled one of my earphones and put it in his ears my heart beats increased once again we were sitting very close. But I know I must act cool or he might think I am so pathetic.

Jungkook: Hey you are listening to my song.

Y/N: Y-yes.

Jungkook: Wow my voice is so nice.

Y/N: Don't be so full of yourself.

Jungkook: What If it is not that nice then why are you listening to it in the first place.

Y/N: Okay it is nice, In fact, I really like your voice very much.

Jungkook: Really and I like yours too.

Y/N: Thanks.

Jungkook: Remember you have to treat me.

Y/N: WHAT! NO! you cheated.

Jungkook: I.did.not.

Y/N: Yes.you.did.

Jungkook: Okay but you were not even close to winning you took like exact 7 minutes more than me to reach the hilltop so only a few seconds doesn't matter.

Y/N: FINE! I'll treat you. What do you want?

Jungkook: ICE CREAM!

Y/N: Fine.

Namjoon: Hey Y/N that's not fair you must treat us too.

Jungkook: Why would she treat you? I was the one who won.

Y/N: Fine I'll treat you all.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. He wanted to eat the ice cream alone so childish.

J-Hope- We are here.

Then we all got down I was walking with Eli when J-Hope came over.

J-Hope: So Eli what dance form you know?

Eli: Hip-Hop, Contemporary and a bit of break dance too.

J-Hope: Wow that is impressive.

I decided to let them talk alone that way Eli will get comfortable with the boys one by one. I then walked up to Jungkook who was walking alone in the front.

Y/N: Hey.

Jungkook: Why are you here, where is Eli?

Y/N: She is talking with J-Hope.

Jungkook: Oh okay. So what are you going to buy?

Y/N: I don't know I haven't decided yet.

Jungkook: The accessories here are quite cheap and beautiful you should buy it.

Y/N: Really even I wanted to buy some accessories for me and Stella.

Jungkook: Okay let's go to that store then.

He took me to one of the stores