Chapter 51

Y/N POV

Stella took me to a restaurant saying that she is feeling hungry and wants to eat something. I reluctantly agreed to her the restaurant was way too fancy and luxurious and I am sure the food her must be costly too but she just dragged me in.

Then I saw Jungkook standing near one of the tables, there weren't many people on that floor of the restaurant that floor seemed to be reserved for VIPs only. But what was he doing here? I approached him and asked him what he was doing here?

He told me that he came with V and when I told him that I was there with Stella I noticed that she was not there. Then I noticed that Jungkook was too nervous I asked him why was he so nervous? Then he told me that he is going to confess to the girl he was talking about yesterday. I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel bad after hearing it but as a friend, I was happy for him.

My eyes were wandering around the place when he told me that the girl was there too. There were few beautiful and elegant girls there but I was not able to figure who might be the girl Jungkook was talking about. Then he held my shoulders and said that the girl was right in front of him. By that time my heart began to do back flips he was staring at me and was reluctant to look away.

The words that he said next made my heart skip several beats.

Jungkook: The girl I was talking about yesterday is you Y/N.

Jungkook: I love you Y/N.

This can't be true this is a dream I'll open my eyes and it'll be over right? Is this some prank or something. How can the Jeon Jungkook fall for me?

 Then I noticed that we both were still looking at each other.

Y/N: Is it April fools day today?

He began to laugh.

Jungkook: No pabo! I really love you. You make me laugh when I am about to cry, you light up my days like nobody else I have never felt this way before for anyone.

Jungkook: And I want to know if you feel the same way.

I froze in my spot so it's real he is not trying to trick me. What should I do tell him how I feel? what will he think about me after knowing that I loved him before? Will he think that I was so pathetic? I took a deep breath.

Y/N: What about IU you don't love her anymore?

Jungkook: I realized that I never loved her. What I felt towards her was just admiration and respect. In fact, she is the one who made me realize that I don't love her and she is the one who told me that the one I love is you. Then I asked you about it and then I finally realized how much I love you. So do you feel the same towards me Y/N?

Y/N: Ohh. Umm Actually... I am sorry Jungkook but I have kept a secret from you.

Jungkook POV:

That made my heart pain like hell. So it means she doesn't love me back. I can't take this pain again. What would is the secret she is talking about? Does she have a boyfriend? 

Jungkook: No it's okay I understand.

I said while hanging my head low and leaving her hands that I had been holding for god knows how long.

Y/N: Hey, it's not what you are thinking.

I looked up into her eyes with a confused face.

Y/N: I don't understand how do I start.

She took a deep breath while I clenched my heart and prepared myself for whatever is going to come my way.

Y/N: Okay, you know that you were my bias and I would look up to you as my idol. But over the period of time, I began to feel weird feelings like anger and anxiousness whenever I would hear your and IU's name together. Then I realized that I love you but I thought it must be just a fan's love for his idol. But then I met you we became friends I began to like your company, I like to spend time with you but by the time I realized that my love for you is more than just a fan's love for his idol you confessed your feelings for IU to me. I was heartbroken and started to ignore you. But then I realized that I can't loose your friendship too, so I kept my feelings towards you at the bay and decided to support you. Since I'll be happy to see you happy.

I didn't know that I hurt her so much unintentionally and I couldn't understand her the way she understands me.

Jungkook: I am sorry for hurting you Y/N.

Y/n: It 's fine it doesn't matter now.

Jungkook: So do you still have those feelings for me or not?

I asked while fidgeting with my fingers in embarrassment.

Y/N: Of course I do pabo.

I was too happy to hear that.

Jungkook: So it means-

Y/N: I love you too Jungkook.

With that being said I pulled her into a tight hug. I just can't believe it she felt the same way for me for a long time. I was feeling like the happiest person in this world at that moment. I didn't wish for anything else more than her to be by my side forever and never stop loving me.

Y/N: Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hmm.

Y/N: I am feeling hungry.

I chuckled at her statement.

Jungkook: Okay let's eat.

Then I pulled a chair for her.

Y/N: Thank you, gentleman.

Jungkook: My pleasure princess.

Then I saw her blushing.

Y/N: So you planned all this?

Jungkook: Yup. Do you like it?

Y/N: Nope, I loved it.

Jungkook: I am glad you did. So let's order our food.

She nodded and we ordered food. And started talking about random stuff I would bring up any topic and she would start to talk about it non stop like she was supposed to write an essay on it and all I did was stare at her while she was talking. Nothing could be better than this, I and her together just like this through each other's thick and thin, joy and sorrow just like this forever.