Chapter 60

Stella POV:

It's been two months since V and I started kind of dating and slowly gradually I developed feeling for him. But then there had to be a speed breaker, one of his childhood school friends visited him and then his attention got divided. I don't want him to be with me just like my mobile network but trust me she takes a lot of his time. Yeah 'she' the villain of my love story is a girl. And trust me she is too touchy with my man. 'Of course, he is my man he has said that he loves me so it means that he is my man right?' And since I don't have anything else to do I do this- talk to myself.

V was supposed to pick me up at 9 we had planned on going out of the town for a while. Since the shoot was over I was having my break while V was still on holiday.

And it's 1 in the afternoon he still hasn't arrived. And I know very well where he might be. She lives in just the adjacent building so they spend a lot of time together than he spends with me. This is what he calls giving his 200%?

It's 4 in the afternoon now and he still didn't come. I changed into my PJs. He is not coming today Stella. Hell, he wouldn't even remember that you had a plan. My heart clenched with pain. I was starting to love V. I was about to confess that I love him. But, I guess he might have fallen out of it.

Sleep would probably take my mind out of it. I wiped away the tears I didn't know escaped and tucked myself under the blankets after locking the door since both of them were at work.

The mad ringing of the doorbell broke my beautiful slumber at least dreams are beautiful than reality. I checked the time. It was 7 pm, Eli is back at this time. I pulled the covers and went to answer the door. Why was she ringing the doorbell like it's the end of the world?

But to my greatest surprise, it wasn't Eli but V.

V: S-Stella, baby I am so so so sorry I completely forgot, I was with Ileana we were having a harry potter movies marathon. By the time I remember it was too late. I am so sorry baby, we can go tomorrow if you want.

I couldn't help but chuckle it was more like a dry laugh.

Stella: It's okay V you can have as many movie marathons you want cause I don't think this is working. So it's better if we stop before it's too late and anyone of us- precisely I get more hurt.

V: W-what are you saying, baby? I am sorry but please don't say such things.

Stella: I understand V she is more beautiful than me, she is more settled than I can ever be, and she even knows you since childhood, people shipped you in school and college and so many other reasons, so I guess it's okay if you want to be with her. I won't mind it's not like we were serious or something right, we were just "Trying" and looking where it goes and I guess it didn't go well.

V: Why are you saying these things, Stella. I never compared you and Ileana. And I have never seen her other than as a friend. You are the only girl I love, please trust me.

Stella: It's not trust issues V, it never was. And nor did I wanted you to be with me 24*7. I just wanted to have a few minutes of your day which we could spend without any interference. But I guess that was too much to ask for.

V: Baby, it's not like that. I tried giving you time, but I met Ileana after almost a decade so I had to give her some time too.

Stella: Seriously V some time? Tell me the last time we went on a date or let alone just met just the two of us?

He stood silent thinking of the answer.

Stella: I'll tell you, it was the day I had my last shoot that day we met alone without any third person's interference. We had dinner at xyz restaurant and the very next day Ileana came to Korea.