Chapter 23

Stella POV:

We were done looking around the building and we headed towards the practice room when we were close to the room we heard some laughing sound we opened the door. I was really shocked to see the person who was laughing it was Eli she was looking so cute while laughing everyone was staring at her, me and Y/N looked at each other at the same time we smiled to each other and then continued to see Eli laughing while leaning on to Jin.

I am sure Jin might have said some of his dad jokes which only he and Eli enjoys. Soon she saw us and stopped laughing and put on her cold arrogant face. Everyone went silent then I decided to break the silence and not make it more awkward for Eli.

Stella: Hey guys I think we should leave now you guys have to practice for your comeback right.

V: Yes.

Y/N: All the best guys I am sure you'll do well.

Stella: All the best.

Eli: All the best.

We were shocked again she would never say that to anyone on her own I guess Jin was really bringing her out of her bubble and teaching her to be happy.

Bts: Thank you. Bye.

V: I'll go and leave them.

Namjoon: Okay come back quickly we have a lot of work to do.

V: Okay

Then we left the room.

V: Hey Stella, you'll come to see our comeback right?

Stella: I would love to but we don't the tickets.

V: I'll give you the tickets so I guess I'll see you at our comeback.

Stella: Yeah.

V: Till then Joongki will assist you wherever you go.

Stella: okay.

V: Okay then Bye girls.

Stella&Eli&Y/N: Bye!

Then we went to the car Joongki was already inside waiting for us when he drove us to our hotel.

Stella: So girls what should we do now?

Y/N: Today we should unpack our clothes and stuff and tomorrow we shall go shopping.

Stella: Okay, what do you say Eli.

Eli: Fine by me.

Then we unpacked our stuff it was almost evening by the time we finished unpacking.

Stella: Let's go and eat something.

Y/N: Why not order something here?

Stella: Fine.

Then we ordered some Korean dishes. After having dinner we watched some K-dramas and then we went to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

I called Joongki and told him to pick us up at 10 since we want to go shopping. After we got ready and Joongki messaged me that he has arrived, so we all went downstairs and got in the car.

The shopping malls in Korea were really very big and lavish. There were many different brands that we have never heard about. The clothes there were very costly but they were really pretty.

Then we saw a shop that had quite affordable pretty dresses. We decided to buy something for tomorrow's comeback show of Bts. And finally, we went to a restaurant to have our dinner since it was already evening. We asked Joongki to eat with us but he refused. Then he dropped us at our hotel.