Chapter 11

Stella POV:

I was standing beside Y/N in the queue we met Namjoon, J-Hope, Jin, Suga, and Jimin next is V. I was feeling nervous to meet him I went in front of him and gave him the gift that I bought for him.

V: Hey!! Stella, how are you?

 Did he just say my name? Does he remember me?

 Stella: You remember me?

 V: Of course pabo how can I forget about you. Sorry that I couldn't contact you but we will be on holiday soon so I guess we can meet. 

Stella: Yeah sure.

Soon he held my hands and we began to talk about random stuff. He was smiling so cutely as I was just staring at him and answering the questions that he was asking me. Since I didn't know what to say. He was asking about who is my bias and what songs I like the most and since when I am a bts army. After some time I was told to move towards the next member I halfheartedly got up from my place and said goodbye to V and went to meet Jungkook who was beside V. He also recognized me and we talked and he signed my albums. After meeting Jungkook I went towards our seats where Y/N was already waiting for me, then we together waited for Eli. 

V POV:

I was signing albums for one of the fans when I saw the next girl it was Stella's friend, I guess her name was Y/N. If she is here maybe Stella is also here. I was so excited to see her again and there she was just beside Y/N. But now I must act cool and talk to her like I talked to other fans or the media may interpret it in a wrong way. Soon Y/N came to me I signed her albums and talked with her while I was stealing glances at Stella she was looking pretty like always.

Soon after Y/N left Stella came up to me I tried my best to act normal with her since there are media and managers around. She was shocked to know that I remember her, of course, pabo I do how can I forget about someone like you. I talked with her, I was her bias I felt so happy but had to keep the cool face on and asked her about her favorite song and since when she is an army. But soon the staff noona told her to proceed towards the next member I didn't want her to leave but I had to. She gave me a cute Pikachu plush 

I'll always keep it with me since it'll remind me of her

I'll always keep it with me since it'll remind me of her. I told the staff noona to keep it carefully separate from other gifts.

Y/N POV:

After some time Eli and Stella came over to their seats. After all the girls got their albums signed the boys sang some songs for us and also did small performances as requested by some of the fangirls. Then the event ended and we left the auditorium. As soon as we came out Stella told me that V remembered her name I was really happy for her but Jungkook didn't remember my name that thought made me feel sad. Anyways we met them again and it felt good to talk to them again. It was already 6 pm the fan sign venue was not as far as the concert venue it was only a half drive from our homes to that place. I reached home and got freshen up and changed into some comfortable clothes and helped Mom to prepare dinner.

Stella POV:

I was really happy since I went to the fan sign I reached home and after changing my clothes and getting fresh I laid on my bed thinking about today. I touched V's hands I thought while looking at my hands his hands were so soft. I was smiling to myself then I decided to watch TV, I switched multiple channels there was nothing good so I decided to watch something on Netflix. After looking through a number of shows I found something good to watch

Stella: Riverdale. Great, let's start.

I talked to myself while playing the show. It's been 2 hours I've been watching the show suddenly a message notification popped on my screen. I clicked on it to see who it was. It was from an unknown number.

??: Hey Stella.

Stella: Who is this?

??: I'm V.

Stella: Sorry??

??: I'm Kim Taehyung from bts.

Stella: WHAT!! I am so sorry I didn't recognize you.

V: It's Okay :) Actually I wanted to ask if you guys are free tomorrow?

Stella: Yes I guess we are. Why?

V: Great! So shall we meet tomorrow?

Stella: Yeah sure.

V: Okay then I'll text you the time and place tomorrow.

Stella: Okay

V: Okay then Bye. Good night:)

Stella: Bye. Good night.

----------------------------

On group chat.

Stella: Hey guys! 

Eli: Hey.

Y/N: Hii.

Stella: Guess what just happened?

Y/N: what?

Stella: Kim Taehyung texted me.

Y/N: WHAT!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Stella: Yup.

Y/N: What did he say.

Stella: He asked if we are free tomorrow, and said that he would like to meet us tomorrow.

Y/N: REALLY!!!

Stella: yes. He'll text me the time and place tomorrow morning.

Eli: Okay.

Stella: Good night guys.

Eli: Good night.

Y/N: Good night.

----------------------------