Chapter 5

Taehyung POV

Jungkook: Hyung??!!HYUNG!!

Jungkook shook me since I was lost in a trance, bringing me back to reality.

Taehyung: Yea-ah what happened?

I spoke in a barely audible voice.

Jungkook: What?? You didn't heard what I said?

Taehyung: Uhh??No. N-no I mean I-I did maybe. I don't know.

Jungkook: What are you saying hyung are you feeling sick?? What were you thinking?? And what were you looking at??

Taehyung: N-nothing.

Jungkook: Really?? Show me your camera.

Taehyung: NOO!! I-I said it's nothing.

Jungkook: Then why are you stuttering?

Jungkook was looking at me, and before I could even figure out he snatched my camera and began to look at it.

Jungkook: WOAHH!! hyung who is she?

Taehyung: I don't know.

Jungkook: Then how is her photo in your camera.

Taehyung: While I was talking with you I accidentally clicked her photo.

Jungkook: Wow hyung she is pretty.

I snatched my camera back from his hands quickly.

Taehyung: I know.

I said while blushing.

Jungkook: Woah hyung you are blushing.

Taehyung: WHAT!!NO!! I am NOT!!

Jungkook: Really?

He asked while tilting his head with a grin on his face.

Taehyung: Stop IT!!

He finally gave up and continued to hear songs on his phone. While I was searching for her through the car. But unfortunately she was not there.

Namjoon: Come on guys we found an empty place for us to hangout.

Then we got out of the car and went to the place that they found for us. While we were walking I was constantly looking for that girl. My eyes were wandering around the place searching for her. Again I was in a trance that I didn't realize that Namjoon was talking to us and giving us some instructions.

Namjoon: TAEHYUNG!!

Taehyung: Y-Yeah!!

Namjoon: Where the hell are you looking at. And did you get the instructions?

Taehyung: N-Nothing. And I'm sorry I didn't hear your instructions.

I said while hanging my head low due to embarrassment.

Namjoon: What were you thinking that you ignored my instructions. Whats so important for you??

Jungkook: Hyung has been behaving like that since he click-----

I put my hands on Jungkook's mouth before he would spill the beans and make me more embarrassed than I already am.

Namjoon: What are you guys doing?Anyways Taehyung you ask Jungkook all the instructions that I just told and remember them. And jungkook make sure he listens to you.

Jungkook just nodded his head since my hands were still on his mouth.

Namjoon: Fine now follow me.

Then i removed my hands from Jungkook's mouth and leaved a sigh in relief.

Taehyung: I'll treat you lamb skewers but please don't tell anyone about. PLEASE!

Jungkook: Great Deal.

He said while showing me two thumbs up.

Taehyung: So what were the instructions that Namjoon hyung told??

Jungkook: He said don't go towards those crowded places. Don't interact with any unknown person. Don't pluck anything like flowers or leaves and stick to the group.

Taehyung: Fine.

Y/N POV:

We were at the park playing around and having fun. The park was really crowded today. But it wasn't that noisy, all you could here was children giggling and having fun. We brought a mat with us so we sat on it. I was reading a book while Eli was watching some random dance videos on YouTube since she loves to dance and Stella was blowing soap bubbles and the children around were playing with those bubbles. It was very relaxing after a very long time. Soon my phone rang it was from my mom so I had to attend it.

On the phone

Y/N: Hello 

Mom: Where are you?

Y/N: I am at the park near our school. Why whats the matter?

Mom: Actually you'll have to come home back soon.

Y/N: Why?

Mom: Some of your father's friends are coming home for lunch so we just wanted all of us to be together.

Y/N: Okay. When are they coming?

Mom: They'll be here in an hour so it's better if you come home early and help me with some stuff.

Y/N: Okay. Bye.

Mom: Bye.

----------Call ended----

Y/N: I'm sorry guys I'll have to leave my dad's friends are coming over for lunch so mom told me to come back since they want the whole family to be together.

Stella: It's okay even we should leave. Right Eli?

Eli: Yeah okay.

Y/N: I'm sorry guys for ruining our plan today. But next time we'll spend more time together.

Stella: It's Okay let's pack our stuff and leave.

Y/N: Okay.

Later we packed our stuff and left the park.

===========================================================