Chapter 55

Jin POV:

I made lunch for everyone and while everyone was eating, I couldn't help but think about Eli. She finally was moving on with her life which made me proud of her. I was waiting for her to arrive. Everyone was praising me about how good the food taste. My phone went off I excused myself from them.

Jin: Hello.

??: The Job is done, sir. We handed the CCTV footage to the local police and told them to show it to Mr and Mrs Smith.

Jin: Thank you so much. And what about the girls?

??: They have been taken under custody and they admitted, to be guilty.

Jin: Great. I'll send you the tickets and your check. Thank you again it means a lot to me.

??: It was my job, sir.

Jin: Have a happy and safe journey.

??: Thank you.

I hung up the phone and joined everyone else at the dining table.

Eli POV:

As soon as I was done with today's dance lessons that I give to the children of age group 12-16 I took a cab for bts' dorm. On arriving outside the dorm I realize I'll have to face Jin after everything that happened that day I never contacted him. I heaved a sigh and rang the doorbell, there were loud murmuring sounds coming from inside. I waited for a few minutes and finally saw the doorknob turning. The person who opened the door was none other than Jin. Why does God have to hate me so much out of all the people that were inside he had to be the one to open the door.

Jin: Umm... Hii.

Eli: Hii.

Jin: Please come in.

I nodded and entered the living room and saw all the lights were turned off and the only source of light was the light emitted from the TV screen, so I suppose everyone was watching a movie. I could recognise the faces of everyone in that amount of light. 

Jin: Have a seat we are watching  "The Nun".

Eli: Are you serious who chose this movie.

Jin: It had the maximum number of votes so yeah... Are you scared of horror movies?

Eli: No just asking. 

Jimin: Shhhh... Stop talking guys it's getting intense.

I sat on one of the couches followed by Jin. He handed me some snacks which I gladly excepted since I hadn't eaten something since morning. I was munching on the snacks when I heard someone murmuring something.

V: Holy Jesus christ, holy Jesus christ, holy Jesus christ, holy Jesus- Aaaaahhhh!

I jumped on my spotted after hearing him scream also spilling some of the snacks on the floor.

Jimin: Oh god V just leave if you can't watch it. 

Jungkook: He was also the one who voted for it so why are you yelling now.

V: I didn't know it would be this creepy.

Suga threw a pillow over V.

Suga: Just shut up and watch it.

V pulled the blanket that he was using, up to the bridge of his nose, which left only his eyes and forehead on display.

Everyone continued watching the movie, though with some occasional interruptions from V. Once the movie ended all the lights were turned on, V was looking a bit pale. I guess he wouldn't watch a horror movie for a while now.