Chapter 4

Namjoon POV:

We have finally arrived in India the flight was quiet long and the boys are also really tired. The atmosphere here is quiet warm since its almost end of the year India has winters right now. Soon the media came over and they began to click our photos so we all lined up and let them take some shots. After some time manager-nim told them to stop and the bodyguards made way for us through the crowd.

We were staying in a 5 star hotel. The hotel looked luxurious from outside. As soon as we entered the hotel we were welcomed by some flowers and garlands. I always heard that people in India are really enthusiastic specially towards foreigners. 

I had to make everyone stick to each other and make sure no fan approaches anyone. And I also had to make sure that I don't break anything ;)

Namjoon: We all will be living in separate rooms. Don't roam anywhere stay in your rooms. The concert is in 3 days till then we shall practice and also we'll see around the city.

Taehyung: YAAAYYY!!!

Namjoon: Yup. So now go and rest. Tomorrow morning we will visit around the city and then day after tomorrow and the following day we will be  practicing for the concert. Good night.

Rest of the boys: Good night!

Y/N POV

I was switching channels on my TV when a news caught my attention. It was the bts at the Indian airport. They all were looking so good in their masks and outfits. They finally arrived in India I just can't believe it. Soon I saw some girls squealing and pushing through the crowd to get their attention. I just don't like it, we must respect their personal space and privacy. It may cause some accidents or they might even hurt the boys. After watching the boys getting out of the airport I switched off my TV and laid on my bed and while thinking about bts I slowly drifted off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

The Sunshine through my window woke me from my slumber. I looked at the clock it was 8 am. Since exams are over I don't have much things to do so I laid for some more time on my bed looking at jungkook's photos and posters all over my room.

Y/N: Good morning Kookie. See you soon.

I took my phone from the side table and saw many notifications. There were messages 3 messages from Stella and 2 messages from Eli.

Stella: Good morning Y/N.

Stella: WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!! Me and Eli have planned that today we will go to the park near our school and play some games over there.

Stella: YAAAAHHH!! where are you get ready soon we are leaving by 10.

Then I tapped on Eli's messages.

Eli: Good morning Y/N.

Eli: We have planned to go to the park near our school so get ready. I'll pick you by 10. 

I replied to both of them.

Y/N: Okay I'll be ready 

Its was almost 9 so I had an hour more to get ready. After getting ready I saw the time it was already  9:45 so I still had 15 minutes to kill. So I just decided to watch some of the bts performances. After some time Eli arrived at my house and we together went to meet Stella and then we finally reached the park.

Taehyung POV:

We were roaming around the city. I must say India is very diverse and beautiful. Specially the food here is so variant and tasty I am in love in this country already. We were going to some park and then we will be going to some beach and play around there till evening. I wanted to capture every moment in this country so carried a camera with me I was clicking photos of the roads and trees and also the kids that were playing in the parks. We were in our car and there sine were so many people in the park Namjoon hyung went to see an empty space for us. I continued to snap photos of children and trees.

 Jungkook: Stop it hyung you are taking too many pictures.

Taehyung: So what I like this country you continue to hear your IU songs.

Jungkook: But you are distracting me.

Taehyung: Whatever.

I was talking with Jungkook when I accidentally clicked a photo. 

Taehyung: You are also distracting me too.

I fired back at jungkook while looking at the photo that I just clicked and what I saw made me lost my mind and my words.

Jungkook: What?? How??

I kept staring at the photo that I just clicked. I don't how long I was staring at that photo but I didn't feel like taking my eyes off from that picture. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear what Jungkook said. 

==============================================================