Chapter 6

Day of the Concert

Y/N POV

I woke up early due to the excitement of seeing bts perform live. Even though I slept late I managed to wake up early. I just can't control my happiness today. I looked at time it was 6 in the morning.

Y/N: Good morning Kookie I will finally see you today. Love you.

I washed up quickly and had light breakfast. Then I thought of watching some videos on you tube to kill the time. While I was watching some random k-dramas on you tube a notification popped up on my screen it was message from Stella. 

Stella: Good Morning sleepyhead.

Y/N: Good morning.

Stella: what you doing?

Y/N: I was watching some k-dramas since i woke way too early today. When is the concert going to start?

Stella: At 3 pm but we will have to travel for almost one and an half hour by cab so we'll have to leave by 1 pm.

Y/N: Okay I'll be ready. Bye

Stella: Bye.

I looked at my watch and it was only 8 in the morning so I continued watching k-dramas. I watched k-dramas till 11 then I decided to stop and start getting ready for the concert. I wore the dress that we bought for the concert and decided put on some light makeup. It was almost 1 so I called Eli and told her to come over to my house and we'll leave together. After some time Eli came to my house and we went together to Stella's house to pick her up. After we three met we booked a cab and waited for it.

In no time the cab arrived and we got seated in it. During the journey I could feel my heart beating at abnormally fast rate since i was damn excited. Stella said she was feeling the same. Eli was silently listening to songs on her phone. After a long journey we arrived at the venue where the concert is going to take place.

There were bts posters everywhere.