one

CHAPTER ONE:

OMEGA, PART ONE

Brooke was laying across Stiles' bed, a coy smile on her lips

Brooke was laying across Stiles' bed, a coy smile on her lips. Stiles stood dumbly by the door, wondering if he should join her.

"Well, don't just stand there," She laughed, a twinkle on her eye.

"Uh, right!" Stiles said, suddenly catapulting forward and onto the bed. In a flash, Brooke was on top of him. "Oh, shit."

She leaned down, pressing her lips harshly to his, biting on his lower lip as she pulled away. "Oh, you are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

Brooke leaned back, a frown on her face. "Stiles?"

"What?" he asked, sitting up.

"Stiles!"

Stiles' head jolted forward, awakening him from the dream he was just having. Looking around confusedly, he noticed Melissa McCall standing in front of him, hands on her hips and an eyebrow cocked.

His face immediately grew red as he looked up at his best friend's mom. "You, uh, didn't hear me say anything, did you?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Unfortunately, I did," Melissa said, a disgusted expression on her face. "Brooke's with Lydia. She asked me to tell you that she plans on leaving once Lydia has showered."

With another disappointed look and a shake of the head, Melissa turned on her heals, leaving Stiles sitting alone. He buried his face in his hands and groaned in embarrassment. At least Brooke hadn't heard him say anything, right?

He sat in the chair another moment, lightly swatting at the Get Well Soon balloon tied to his wrist. Stiles' leg was bouncing up and down, and he could feel himself starting to get antsy. He pulled out his phone, texting Brooke to ask how much longer she thought it would be. When she didn't respond after a few minutes, Stiles groaned and shoved the phone back into his pocket.

His stomach growled, so he figured he'd grab something from the vending machine down the hall. He stood up abruptly, taking off the balloon and tying it down to the chair he was sitting in.

Stiles stifled a yawn as he walked to the vending machine, his hand playing with the coins in his pocket and his eyes searching the options available. Eventually, he decided on Reese's peanut butter cups, figuring he could share it with Brooke since it was her favorite candy.

He lazily put the coins in the machine and pressed the appropriate buttons, half asleep as the machine came to life. His stomach growled in excitement as the Reese's began getting vended, but it ceased when the candy got stuck in the machine.

Stiles let out a dramatic sigh. "Seriously? Come on!" He pressed more buttons and banged on the glass wall, but nothing worked. He shook the machine gently, thinking he could get it to fall.