seven

CHAPTER SEVEN:

ABOMINATION, PART ONE

The sky darkened later than usual that night, showing Beacon Hills the first signs of spring

The sky darkened later than usual that night, showing Beacon Hills the first signs of spring. Despite the late sun having just set, Brooke shivered as she walked towards her car. Isaac trailed behind her casually, wanting to walk her to her car in case "some crazy lunatic tries to attack" her.

"Don't you have a coat?" Isaac asked her.

"I left it at school," Brooke responded. "I was too focused on not trying to hit Erica that I forgot it."

Isaac chuckled. "You know she's just messing with you, right?"

Brooke looked up at him in disbelief. "I can't believe you're taking her side! I mean, did she seriously forget that I  was the one to show her how to do winged eyeliner?"

"I'm not taking her side," Isaac assured her. "I just think it's funny seeing you get so worked up."

"Asshole," Brooke cursed as she hit him in the stomach. Isaac chuckled again as Brooke unlocked her car. She shivered as the cold air hit her.

"Here," Isaac said, taking off his sweatshirt and giving it to her. "You can just give it back to me tomorrow."

"Thanks," Brooke said, only slightly suspicious of his actions. He held it out for her and she slipped her arms through it, Isaacs hands resting on her shoulders once it was on. Brooke leaned her head backwards to thank him again, but her vision cutting out interrupted anything she would have said. She stumbled forward slightly, Isaac rushing around to catch her before she fell.

"Stiles," Brooke breathed. Her eyes finding his body on the ground of an unknown location.

"Right," Isaac coughed, not realizing what was happening. Brooke grabbed onto his figure and raised her head, Isaac nearly dropping her once he saw her eyes were completely white.

"No, no. I have to go," Brooke said quickly. She scrunched her eyebrows as her vision only showed a wall, and she realized whoever she was seeing through was climbing up it. It swung its head backwards, and she barely managed to see Stiles' jeep surrounded by other cars. "The garage!"

Brooke's eyes cleared, leaving her hazel pupils visible to Isaac. "Whoa, whoa, you can't just run off. What just happened?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know, but I have to make sure he's okay," Brooke answered. She got into her car quickly, Isaac hopping into the passenger seat without another word. "What are you doing? You can't be seen by anyone!"

"I can't let you walk into a dangerous situation by yourself," he argued.

"I can take care of myself just fine." Isaac didn't move. Brooke rolled her eyes and quickly reached across him, opening the car door and shoving him out roughly. Isaac didn't get a chance to get off the cold ground before Brooke had left, driving away so fast that the passenger slammed shut on its own.