Chapter 18- Developed Feelings

It was Friday afternoon and I was heading to the boxing pass. Ashton told me earlier (Monday at 11 am to be exactly) that he had a lot going on this week and that we couldn’t meet. I guess he has a lot of rehearsals and training for the tour. I have decided to go back home Friday after work, I’ve spoked with my mom and she was happy that I would finally visit. I haven’t been home since I moved. ”Hi Apple!” Veronica greeted me when I arrived in to the boxing room. ”Hi” I said and waved. It was just me who had come so far.”How are you?” She asked. ”I’m great. How are you?” ”I’m fine thank you! Are you ready for the pass?” ”Yeah, I’m a little tired, but yeah...” ”I won’t be to tough on you today” I smiled at her. Veronica raised her gaze to the doors and I turned around. Ashton walked in, and I smiled at him. ”Hello!” He said and smiled back. ”Hi” Both me and Veronica said. ”I’m sorry we haven’t talked this week. I woke up early and went to bed late” Ashton apologised, as he walked up to me. ”No it’s all right! I got it, you’ve been busy” ”Yeah, I know, but I’m sorry” 

Even if Veronica said she wouldn’t be so tough today, I was exhausted afterwards. It was the hardest training so far, and I believe the rest of the group agrees. I grabbed my bag in the locker room. I decided to take a long, needed shower at home. ”It’s raining so hard” Ashton came up by my side and looked out from the window in the door. He had already taken a shower and water dropped from his wet hair. He was fast. ”Yeah” I sighed. ”And I need to walk home” ”I can drive you” ”No, it’s okay, its a detour for you” ”It’s fine. Let me make it up for not calling this week.” I smile at him, thankful for his offer, but it was a detour for him. ”You have nothing to make up for and I need to do some grocery shopping anyway” It’s Friday and it’s seven pm and I haven’t decided what to eat for dinner. Salad? No, I’m to hungry for that. Maybe salad with fried salmon? ”I can cook you dinner” Ashton suggested. ”I didn’t know you could cook” ”I’m decent, but I would love to cook for you” ”I need to take a shower” I looked down at my sweaty body. ”Let me drive you home, you take a shower and do all the things you need to do. I can wait and then we drive to my place, and you let me cook for you” Ashton encouraged. Last time someone cooked me a meal was a long time ago. Nathan did it for me a few times a week, when we are together. Some of the food was okay, but he wasn’t the best in the kitchen, I bet Ashton is better in the kitchen ”Okay, deal” I answered and Ashton smiled at me. As long as I could spend time with Ashton, I was happy. This week has been different. I have realised I have been thinking less about Nathan. I haven’t even once crying over a movie. I have dance around in my living room a few times, to songs that remind me of Nathan, but not cried. I call it progress. ”Great, let’s go!” We walked out in the rain and into Ashton’s car. I shuddered. ”Didn’t you say you liked the rain?” Ashton asked before he started the car. ”I said I like the rain when I’m indoors” Ashton laughed as he nodded. ”Right” ”I like it when you hear the rain patter on the windows and you stay inside, under a blanket and watching a really good movie” ”I agree with you. What is your favourite movie?” ”I’ve watched ’The Notebook’ probably one hundred times, so yeah... But I like most movies, not scary ones though” ”Okay” ”And whats yours?” ”I love ‘Mean Girls’ and every movie Will Smith is in” ”You like Will Smith?” ”I love him!” I laughed at him and nodded. ”Come on, I know you like him too” ”His a great actor” ”He is more than an actor, he’s a legend” Ashton defended Will and all I could do was laugh. After a ten minutes ride, Ashton parked the car outside the apartment building. I opened the door, and just before I closed it, I saw that Ashton was still sitting in his seat. ”Are you coming?” I asked. ”I can wait in the car...” ”Just come along. I won’t be long” Ashton nodded before he followed me up to my apartment. ”I’ll be right back. Make yourself comfortable” I threw the keys at a desk, before I walked to the bathroom. I pulled my sweaty cloths of before I walked into the shower. I washed my hair and body before I walked out. I rapped my body into a towel, before I sneaked out, and into my bedroom. I heard Ashton in the living room, listening to music, coming from my laptop. I could distinguish that he was listening to ‘All of me’ by John Legend. I changed into a comfortable, but cozy outfit before I walked out to the living room. ”‘Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you” Ashton hummed the lyrics and I smiled for myself. He had a beautiful singing voice. It was elegant and confident, even if he just mumbled the worlds. Ashton turned around and his face turned into a light red tone. ”Oh, you are ready?” He asked. ”Yeah” I looked doubtful down at my outfit. ”You look beautiful” Ashton said polite and my cheeks turned into a red colour. 

Ashton opened his apartment, and we walked in. I remember the last time I was here. I was a totally mess. I still don’t remember much from that night. We walked into the kitchen. ”Do you mind if I have a look around?” I asked. ”You have been here before” ”I know, but I was hungover and don’t remember much.” I said embarrassed.  ”Yeah right! Let me show you my castle” Ashton joked and I laughed at him. ”So here is the living room” The room was big, with a black couch, with a few pillows and a flat screen. It was a book shell beside the flat screen with a few books but mostly movies. A part of the floor was covered by a white and fluffy carpet. ”And here’s my bedroom” Ashton opened the door to his bedroom and I walked in. His bed was in the middle of the room. It was big, white, one huge pillow and a fluffy but thick blanket. The walls were white, expect from one, that was upholstered with grey/black wallpaper. Against one of the walls it was a desk with a computer a few papers and a pen. ”And the bathroom” Ashton opened the bathroom door, and the walls was all in black. ”You have a nice apartment. You like it here, I guess” ”Yeah, it’s a little lonely sometimes, but yes,; I do like the apartment a lot” Ashton answered.  ”So what would you like to eat?” Ashton continued. ”Anything really” I said. I was starving and could eat anything.”What about spaghetti with tomato sauce?” ”It’s perfect” Ashton walked to the kitchen and I followed him. ”Do you need help with anything?” I asked. ”The point was me cooking for you” Ashton said with a grin. ”I know, but I would love to help” ”No, just sit down and relax. Would you like a glass of wine, miss?” Ashton asked with a big smile. ”Miss?” I laughed and Ashton smiled at me.”I’d love to, sir” Ashton took out a wine glass from a locker and I sat down at one of the four kitchen chair. Ashton poured half of the glass with wine. ”Thank you!” I said before I took a sip. ”So are you ready for tour?” I asked. ”Yes. It’s going to be amazing. I love being on break, but I love it more to be on tour. The fans are amazing, supportive and yeah... I love what they have done for the band. I can’t thank them enough” The way Ashton talked about the tour and the fans made me believe that he loved his job. I could see it in his eyes and smile. I’m truly happy for him, but he will be on the road for seven weeks, and considering all the developed feelings I have gotten for Ashton, I will miss him. 

I hope you like the chapter! Xx