Chapter 27- Fearless

I woke up early Thursday morning. I spend yesterday mostly in bed, but today I’m rested. I’m excited about Ashton’s surprise. I don’t know if I should tell him about London today, maybe it will ruin our real first date? I walked out of bed and to the kitchen. I started the coffee maker before I heard my phone buzzing. ”Good morning, it’s Apple” I said. ”Hi Apple, it’s LeAnne” LeAnne said. I looked at the clock, it was only nine, why are she up so early? ”Why are you up?” I asked. ”I couldn’t sleep, I slept most of  last night, so” ”Yeah, same” ”I heard some rumours about Ashton showing up, last night? Is that true?” ”Yeah, he showed up” I answered with a shy smile. ”So, what happened?” She asked. ”Nothing” I don’t want to tell LeAnne about the kiss, because I know she will start talking about London and blah blah blah. ”Nothing?” She asked surprised. ”No, or we talked most of the night and then he followed me home” A white lie... ”Okay” LeAnne sighed. ”We will meet today” I said. ”He is taking me on a date” I continued and I could hear how LeAnne laughed at  the other end. ”Is this the part when I tell you ’I told you so’?” I laughed at her comment. ”Probably. Last night I told him that we have to take one day at time, I’m not sure about my feelings” ”I understand... I should probably not bring it up, but what about London?” She asked. I sighed loudly. ”I’m sorry for bringing it up, but you need to tell him. You know how much it hurts to get your heartbroken” ”I know...” I sighed again. I would never, not even my worst enemy go through the same heartbreak I did. It was horrible and to see someone as sweet as Ashton go through that, because of me would be devastating. 

Ashton called and said he would pick me up 4 pm. He told me to wear something comfortable so I had loose pants and a white simple top. I was nervous for this date, mostly because I didn’t know what he had in mind. I heard a knock on the door and I opened immediately. I had just spent the last hour thinking about the date me and Ashton was about to share. ”Hi!” Ashton said with a bright smile. He had black jeans, a Nirvana T-shirt and a grey hat holding his curls away from his face.  ”Hi” I said with a smile. Ashton pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. ”You look perfect” He complimented me.”Are you sure am I right dressed?” I asked, looking down at my outfit. ”You look perfect” Ashton answered and all I could do was smile. ”Are you ready to go?” He asked. ”Yeah” I put my shoes on, locked the apartment and we walked down to his car. ”So are you going to tell me where you are taking me?” I asked. ”Nope” I laughed at him. Since we weren’t fancy dressed I didn’t think it was a dinner date. ”Are you afraid of heights?” Ashton asked as we drove from my block. ”No, not really” Ashton nodded and began to drum at the steering wheel. ”What are you afraid of? Spiders? Snakes?” Ashton suggested. ”Nope. I have no fears” I said confident. ”You are fearless” Ashton said with a smile. ”Yeah, I am” I looked down at my lap. I wish I was fearless, but I truly wasn’t. I was afraid of getting my heartbroken. ”Are you afraid of something?” I asked. ”No not necessary afraid but I hate bugs” I nodded in agreement. I wasn’t that big of a fan of bugs either. ”Do you have any plans for Saturday?” Ashton asked to change the subject. ”No, I don’t think so” I answered. ”The boys would like to meet you, and Saturday will be a good day for them” Ashton said and I nodded. I looked forward to meet his band mates. ”I told them it will depends on how it goes tonight though” Ashton continued with a smirk. ”What do you mean?” I asked. ”A first date is usually a beginning of something new or an end on something that didn’t even start. So if this is a beginning of something new you will meet the boys on Saturday” ”You don’t think I will go on a date with you, after this?” I asked confused. ”Well, I don’t know. You change your mind pretty often”  Ashton said. ”Yeah, right” I said and rolled my eyes. I know Ashton didn’t mean it to sound the way it did, but I got offended by his words. I have been through a difficult time and my feelings have been more than confused, that’s the reason why I am moving to London in two months. Just to feel less confused and not to change my mind that often. Maybe the right time to tell Ashton about London was right now? ”I ne-” I began. ”I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that” Ashton interrupted as he laid his hands over mine. ”I know what you have been through and I understand. I’m truly sorry.” Ashton shifted his gaze on me and on the road. ”Apology excepted?” He continued and interwind or fingers to each other. ”I’ll promise to make it up to you tonight” I smiled at him and nodded. ”Of course, apology excepted” I said and Ashton smiled at me. ”So what were you saying?” Ashton asked. ”Oh, it was nothing important” I said and shook my head. I will bring London up another day, now was defiantly not the right time. 

Xx