Chapter 38- Never Be

Forty- five minutes later me and Ashton left the local store, because we had bought breakfast. According to Ashton we would be a little late, but he said he would take the blame for it, even if it was mostly my fault because I couldn’t decide what I wanted for breakfast. ”Listen to the song” Ashton said happily and I smiled at him. ”Mirrors” with Justin Timberlake started to play. The words to this song really spoke to me. It kind of described how I felt about Ashton, but I think it more tell me what Ashton feels about me. I want to find a song that tells Ashton what I feel about him. How he bright up my day and that I never meant to break his heart. I want a song to describe how happy he makes me but that I’m not ready for love. Ashton hummed along to the songs as he drummed with his hands on the steering wheel. ”Do you still think the song is ours?” Ashton asked. ”Yes, I like the song, very much” I said honestly. ”But?” Ashton asked. ”Maybe we can have two songs, this is yours and I will find mine” ”Okay? Do you have any in mind?” He asked. ”No, I just think this describe your feelings more than mine” ”So you don’t see me as your mirror?” Ashton asked with a smile. ”Well, I don’t know. Let me just find a song that describe my feelings better. I love the song you choose, I just want a song that describe my feelings better” I explained. ”Of course, let me know when you find the song, okay?” ”Yes, of course!” 

Ashton parked the car outside of the studio, and it was both paparazzi and fans outside. ”I didn’t expect this” Ashton said as he sighed. ”Just stay close to me, alright?” Ashton looked at me and nodded. ”Sure” We walked out from the car, and I walked up to Ashton’s side.  He took his hand in mine and we began to walk. It was around ten paparazzi's and at least twice as much fans. ”Ashton!” The fans came up to his side. ”Hi guys! We are late, I’m so sorry” He said as he walked past the fans. ”Ashton look here!” ”Ashton!” ”Ash, when are you releasing the album. The fans are waiting” ”Do you love your fans, Ashton!” Paparazzi was all over the place taking pictures. It was strange and weird. I mean of course he loves his fans and why would he say when they realise the album just on the street like that? ”Ashton what do you think about the rumours going around about your girlfriend being a gold digger?” ”Apple, what do you say about the rumours?” ”Such a gold digger” ”She only uses you for fame” Paparazzi scream. Their words hurt me. I hate how they just think they can talk about people in that way, but I also know they just want a reaction out of us. Something they can write in their magazine. ”Can I please take a photo with you?” A girl, around fifteen asked. ”I’m sorry, I’m late” Ashton answered polite. Finally we came into the building. ”Are you alright?” Ashton asked and I nodded. ”Yeah, of course” I answered. ”Don’t believe their words, it’s all just lies” I know” I said with a smile. I know it’s just rumours, but rumours hurts as well. We took the elevator up to the third floor and walked in a small corridor before we entered a big room, with a studio right behind the front door. ”What happened to I won’t be late?” Michael showed up. ”We over slept, but we are here now, and it was only about ten minutes” Ashton said. ”Overslept? Yeah, right” Michael laughed. 

I have watched Ashton drum once before, but this time it was different in some how. This time it was more serious since they recorded it. He played very good, I must say. He hit the drums very hard and he has great tact. Ashton walked out of the recording room and sat down next to me. I sat outside the studio in a couch. ”How did it sound?” He asked. ”Great. You are amazing and your tact is fantastic” I said. ”Thank you” Ashton said with a smile. ”So you are not completely bored then?” Ashton continued. ”No, of course not!” I said. I actually enjoyed to watch Ashton work. He was so into it. He banged those drums like he has never done anything else. When he is happy, I’m happy. ”Great” Ashton opened a bottle of water, from the table and took a big sip. ”Have you ever played the drums?” Ashton asked. ”No” I said and shook my head. ”Ashton we need you, vocally, so stop the flirting and get your lazy ass over here” The producer said and Ashton laughed. ”I’ll be there” He answered. ”Just give me a kiss first” Ashton turned his head towards me and I kissed his lips. ”Thank you” He said happily before he walked away. Just a few seconds after Ashton left Calum came up and sat down beside me. ”Hi” He said. ”Hello!” ”Everything’s alright?” He asked. ”Yes, it great. How is everything with you?” ”Great! I just recorded my part of the song” ”Yeah, I heard! You have an amazing voice” ”Thank you” Calum said while he smiled. ”So, what is the song about?” I asked. ”It’s kind of seize the moment.” I nodded as an answer. ”Ashton will probably let you listen to it when it’s done. I know he love the song” Calum said and I nodded. ”Okay” ”I bet he has told you about running away?” I looked confused at Calum. When did Ashton tell Calum about that? Or maybe they have discussed it before Ashton talked to me about it. ”Yeah?” ”The song is a perfect description of that.” ”What do you mean?” I asked. ”I don’t know if I should tell you, but it’s obvious that Ashton loves you and he want you to seize the moment together because you are only young once” Calum explained and I nodded as Calum continued. ”He just want to spend time with you, listening to your heartbeat, stay awake till the sunrise and intertwine his hand in yours” I nodded again, just showing I was listening and progressing every word Calum told me. I had no words. ”And the song is done!” Ashton came out from the studio with a happy face. Calum stood up and walked up to him. ”Let’s play it then” Calum walked to start the song, I guess, and Ashton sat down beside me again. Luke and Michael joined too. Calum came back together with the producer and the song played in the speaker.  ”I need your love to light up this house. I wanna know what you’re all about. I wanna feel you, feel you tonight. I wanna tell you that it’s alright.I need your love to guide me back home.When I’m not with you I’m never alone...” The song was amazing. I love’d it from the beginning. The melody was pure perfection and so was the first verse. ”We’ll never be as young as we are now. It’s time to leave this old black and white town. Let’s seize the day, let’s run away. Don’t let the colours fade to grey. We’ll never be as young as we are now” Even the chorus was beautiful and all the things Calum said to me earlier matched the song. ”I’ve seen myself in  your eyes. I stay awake till the sunrise. I wanna hold you, hold you all night. I wanna tell you that you’re all mine. I felt our hands intertwine. I hear our hearts beating in time...” The whole song was very good. I defiantly liked it. It felt honest and true. ”I wrote this song for you” Ashton whispered in my ear which lead to small goosebumps on my arms. 

I hope you guys like the chapter, hopefully next chapter will be up tomorrow :) 

Xx