Chapter 26- Clue

”Do you want to go outside? Somewhere more private?” Ashton asked. I nodded in agreement. More people showed up inside again. Ashton took my hand and lead me out of the living room. I was beyond happy that Ashton made it and our first kiss... I was starstruck. His lips tastes sweet mint and matched mine perfectly. We sat down on the grass, under the stars, Ashton’s arm around my shoulders. Ashton smiled at me and I smiled back at him. ”You look really beautiful tonight” Ashton said and my smile grew. ”Thank you! You don’t look so bad yourself” Under all the feelings after the kiss, reality hides. I know I shouldn’t stay out here with Ashton, but the kiss and the butterflies I just experienced is worth the regrets I will feel tomorrow. I will spend this night with Ashton and tell him about London tomorrow or on Thursday. ”When did you get back?” I asked. ”A few hours ago. I drove here immediately” I smiled and nodded. ”Are you tired?” ”Yeah, I haven’t slept much these weeks, but I’m fine. How are you?” ”I’m great” I answered honestly. It was a long time ago when I actually said I was fine and meant it. ”I’m happy you are here” I continued. ”I’m happy that I am here” Ashton said and looked down at me. ”You are still up for Thursday right?” Ashton asked. ”Yeah, please give me a hint at the surprise” I said and Ashton laughed. ”No” He said playfully. ”Come on. Just a small one” I begged. Ashton had a grin on his lips as he shook his head. ”Please” I said and bulged with my lower lip. Ashton pressed me with his arms around my shoulders closer to him.  His eyes met mine and all I could do was smile. I’ve missed his eyes. His eyes is as I remember them. Colourful and so, so beautiful.  ”Kiss me” Ashton whispered and my lips were pressed against his a short amount of time later. It was a sweet, gently kiss with a lot of feelings. His kisses make me shaky, even when I’m sitting down. Ashton get me out of control. I just want more, to hold him closer. Ashton pulled away and I smiled at him ”So are you going to give me a clue?” I asked. ”I just did” He answered. 

Ashton walked me home, even if it was about an hour of walking. We walked hand in hand in the dark. He told me everything about the tour he just had. He told me about the fans, the interviews and all the shows. He had an amazing time, it was showing in his eyes. I told him what I have done at home, but left out the part about London. I will tell him, soon enough. ”So for how long are you on a break?” I asked. ”A few months, or we are going to be at the studio a lot, but the studio is in Sydney” I nodded. ”Awesome” ”The boys would like to meet you some time” I nodded once again. ”Yeah, sure. I have met Michael one time though” ”Yeah, but he would like to meet you again” I laughed. ”Okay, seems great!” I answered. A brief silence spread around us, but I didn’t mind it.  ”What is your favourite flower?” Ashton breaks the silence. ”Why?” I asked. ”Just wondering” Ashton shrugged. ”I love baby pink peonies” I answered. ”Okay” A smile spread over Ashton’s lips. I had missed his smile. It’s so beautiful and adorable. When he smiles everything smiles. I smile inside of me and get this bubble feelings...  ”Can I ask you another question?” Ashton asked and I nodded. ”Of course” ”You seemed okay with me kissing you tonight, and I get to hold your hand...” Ashton looked down at our intertwined hands before he continued. ”Do you give me a chance?” I swallowed. I need to tell him about London, as soon as possible, but I want to enjoy the last of this amazing night. ”Maybe we just can take one day at a time” I said and Ashton nodded. ”I don’t want to rush into something, but I do like you, Ashton. I realised when you were gone how much you mean to me” I continued. ”Don’t worry. We have all time in the world to find out what we are” Ashton smiled and nodded. Well, we have about two months... I sighed. This will be harder than I thought. ”What are you thinking about?” Ashton asked. ”Nothing” I shook my head. ”I know you were thinking of something” Ashton said. ”I’m just glad that you are back” ”Me too” Ashton said with a smile.  

”So Thursday” Ashton began as he stopped outside the apartment. He took both of my hands in his. ”You said you will pick me up at eleven, sharp” I said and Ashton smiled. ”Yes I did. But I think we need to do some changes” I nodded slowly. ”Okay..?” ”I’ll let you know more, on Thursday” Ashton said and I sighed. ”Come on, tell me something more? One more hint before I’ll go to bed” I begged. ”You are very stubborn.” Ashton smiled. ”Yes” I answered. ”Okay, it’s not a hint, but I need to ask you something” Ashton said and I nodded. ”Okay, what is it?” ”Remember when we were at David’s and LeAnnes, the night they told us they were pregnant?” I nodded. ”Before we walked in I said I would love to take you on a real date...” ”Yeah, I remember” I said. ”So, on Thursday... May I take you on a date? A real date?” Ashton looked down at his shoes and his cheeks turned into a light red tone. He was blushing and it was extremely adorable. ”Yeah, I think you can” I answered and Ashton smiled widely. ”So that’s it, no more clues or hints” I nodded in agreement. ”Fine” ”It’s three in the morning... Are you tired?” Ashton asked. ”Yes, I am. It’s been a long day” ”Okay, so I’m going to let you sleep. I’ll give you a call Thursday morning” Ashton pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. ”Okay” I answered.

So Ashton and Apple are going on a date, what do you think they will do and will Apple tell Ashton about London?? :)

Xx