Chapter 25- Fireworks

”Can I give you a drink?” A guy, a few years older than me asked. He clearly had to much to drink. ”I’m fine, thanks” I said. I sat down at LeAnne’s couch. Now it was only half an hour left until the new year. ”You sure?” He slurred. ”Definitely” A guy haven’t asked to buy/give me a drink since Ashton did a few months ago. I haven’t been out much since then, but anyways. He is the last one. Even if that night was I totally disaster and I don’t remember how much, I smile when I think about it. It was a Thursday night but it was a lot of people out. I was just about to order a drink when Ashton showed up. I think we both were surprised to see each other and I remember how we small talked. ”Will you dance with me?” I don’t remember much, but I’ve memorised his words. I believe it was those five words that began it all. It was around then I realised Ashton had beautiful eyes.  ”You wanna dance?” The guy slurred, and I ‘woke up’ from my daydreaming I shook my head. ”Sorry, not in the mood” I’ve danced the whole night and my feet were killing me. ”Oh, you are not much fun” He stood up and left me alone. ”Right” I sighed. I was exhausted, I’ve been dancing the whole night. ”I saw you were talking with Thomas, it’s David’s cousin” LeAnne sat down beside me. ”Well he was talking to me” LeAnne laughed. ”He’s a great guy” ”He was drunk” ”What ever, he is good looking and he has a great personality” LeAnne told me. ”So?” I asked. ”I’m going to London in a few months” I continued. ”And you only have Ashton on your mind” LeAnne said and I shrugged. ”It doesn’t matter if I think about Ashton or not, I’m still going to London.” ”I still don’t get it, why?” She asked. I tried to explain to her about why I decided so sudden to move, but I knew she didn’t understand.  ”What will happen to Ashton?” ”No offence, but I don’t care what he thinks, we aren’t exactly dating or anything” I know Ashton will be sad, but I move for myself and everyone else can think what ever they want. ”Okay, but much can happen in a few months” 

”Five minutes!” Everyone shouted. It was only five minute left until midnight and people walked outside, wanting to see the fireworks. I got up from the couch, were I spent the last half hour. ”Do you want to celebrate the new year in a glass of Champagne?” LeAnne asked. ”Non-alcohol of course” She continued. ”Of course” I answered. LeAnne left me but was soon back with two glasses, she gave me one of them. ”Let’s go outside” She said. ”Let me just go to the bathroom to freshen up” I said and LeAnne nodded. ”I’ll be waiting outside” She said and I nodded before I headed to the bathroom. I washed my hands in warm water and some soup and looked myself in the mirror. With cold water on a paper I soaked my face. I was thinking about London and about the move. I knew I was ready for this, but my thoughts were with Ashton. How would he react? He told me he would miss me if I moved back home, and it’s just a few hours from Sydney and now I’m moving to another country around the world. I hope he takes it good and realise this is good for me ”I need to pee!” Someone shouted from outside, as he knocked on the door. ”Sorry” I said as I opened the door and walked out. I looked at the clock in the kitchen thirty seconds until midnight. I smiled for myself. I walked through the living room, where there were some people, but most of them were outside. As I walked through the half crowded living room I saw someone I didn’t expect. He looked flawless and nothing had changed on him on the last seven weeks, maybe his hair had grown out a little. He had a black bandana in his curly hair and a black t-shirt. His eyes met mine and he smiled widely. I smiled back as I blushed. He made it. Ashton is here. He walked slowly up to me.  ”20,19,18...” I hear people shout around me but all I can think about is Ashton and that he made it. Our eyes didn’t loose connection as he walked up to me. ”You made it” I said with a huge smile. ”I would never miss it” He said and once again a smiled spread on his face. His smile was flawless, now I realised how much I’ve missed him. I felt butterflies inside of me and I just wanted to hold him in my arms. ”10...9...8...” Ashton put his hands around my waist, linking is fingers at my back. He gently sweeps me of the floor and spins me around. ”I’ve missed you” He whisper just a few inches away from my lips. I smile at him, not only with my month, but with my whole face. I was so happy he was here. ”I’ve missed you too” I said and we both smiled. Ashton puts me down on the floor pushing me closer to him. ”5...4...3...” People  counting down. Ashton’s lips is close to mine and before I would pull away they are pressed against mine.  I want to pull back, but I can’t. His lips is matching mine like a puzzle. He massages them gently and I feel butterflies inside of me flying around and the Coca Cola bottle explode. I feel bubble and as happy as I have ever been. He tastes sweet mint. I just want more. The kiss is more hypnotising then his eyes. I feel a strong connection to Ashton and I felt fireworks, literally around us.  ”Happy New Years!” Everyone screams and Ashton pulls away. ”Happy New Year” He said with a smile. All I could think of was his amazing lips and how they felt against mine. ”Happy New Year” I said with a smile and then when reality caught up. ”This wasn’t-” I began to explain that this, we, could not happened. ”Just shut up” Ashton interrupted with a smirk before his perfect shaped lips were once again pushed towards mine. 

So he did make it after all, haha ;) I hope you like the chapter 

Xx