Chapter 42- Drunk In Love

Around an hour later we arrived at Calum’s. Me and Ashton didn’t say much to each other during the ride or should I say Ashton didn’t speak to me? I tried to talk with him about LeAnne and Davids baby-names or the fact that we haven’t asked them over for dinner yet. Ashton just replied very simply and it felt like he was angry with me. I just hope it doesn’t ruin our night. Ashton parked the car outside a small house. ”We are here” He said and walked out from the car. ”Wait!” I said just before Ashton closed the car door. ”Are we okay?” I asked. ”Of course” Ashton smiled, but it wasn’t the typical ‘happy Ashton’ smile. ”Okay” I mumbled for myself as I walked out from the car. I expected Ashton to put his arm around my waist like he always does when we arrived at a party together, but he didn’t. ”What did you buy for his birthday?” I asked. ”Underwear” Ashton answered shortly. We walked around the house to the backyard. ”Ashton!” Calum shouted happily when he saw him. ”Apple!” He continued. ”Happy birthday” I said and gave him my gift. ”Thank you!” Calum said with a smile. It was around twenty people in his backyard, since it was quite a small backyard it was very crowded. ”You didn’t have to buy me anything” Calum said. ”It’s nothing” ”Thanks again.” Calum smiled and I smiled back. ”I need something to drink!” Ashton said. ”Can I give you something?” He turned to me. ”Yeah, sure. Surprise me” I said and Ashton nodded. ”I’ll be back in a minute” 

Ashton didn’t come back in a minute. I haven’t seen him for about two hours. I didn’t know where he went. I didn’t know many people (Or I didn’t know anyone that well). ”Have you seen Ashton?” I asked Luke, who was in the kitchen making himself a drink. He turned around and smiled. ”No, I haven’t” He answered. ”Okay” I sighed. ”Do you want something to drink?” He asked. ”Something strong” I said and Luke laughed. He gave me something red in a cup and I didn’t know what it was but I drank it all in one gulp. Luke definitely knows how to take orders, this was strong. ”While we are waiting for Ashton to show up, would you like to dance with me?”Luke asked. I nodded as an answer. He walked out and began to dance. We danced along to the beat of the songs together with the other people. I enjoyed dancing together with all this people and I had a great time. I just wished Ashton was around, so we could have a great time together. More songs passed and I was filling very dizzy and tired. ”I need to sit down” I shouted to Luke who still danced like there was no tomorrow. ”Okay” He screamed back and I left the backyard to walk into the house. I walked into the bathroom. I washed my hands with cold water and with help from some paper I cool my head. I haven’t had so much to drink but I felt drunk. Maybe it was because I had my period earlier and all I really needed was a cup of tea, a good movie and some aspirin for my stomachache. I walked out from the bathroom a few minutes later. I wanted to go home. I had a good time but where the hell was Ashton?  I took my phone out from my pocket to call a taxi when I bump into someone. ”Sorry” I mumbled I looked up from my phone to the person. It was Michael. ”No, it’s no problem” He said with a sweet smile. I looked down at my phone again to call the cab. ”What are you doing?” He asked. ”Calling a cab, I want to go home” I said. ”No, come on!” Michael took the phone away from me. ”Hey!” I shouted annoyed. ”You are not going home. Let’s just continue this party. ” Michael took my hand and dragged me out to the backyard and he put my phone in his pocket. He started to dance with some other girl. I was definitely not in the mood. I just wanted to go home. I suddenly felt two hands over my hips. ”Dance with me” A slurry voice whispered in my right ear. I turned around and saw Ashton. I was about to scold him and wondered where the hell he’s been, but he interrupted me before I even started, with a kiss. I pulled away and looked Ashton in the eyes. I thought it was weird that he barely talked to me in the car and now he was kissing me. I got my answered when I looked into his glossy eyes. He was drunk. ”I’m soooo sorry for earlier” Ashton said and it was hard to hear because he slurred. ”I just thought you didn’t trust me but let me make up for that” He continued as he moved closer to kiss me again. I turned away and his kiss landed on my cheek. ”Apple?” He asked ”Where have you been for the whole night?” I asked him. ”What?” He screamed. ”Where-” I began but realised he didn’t hear me because of the loud music. I sighed.”Let’s talk inside” I mumbled. I knew he didn’t hear me, but he followed me into the kitchen anyway. ”Where have you been the whole night?” I asked. ”I went to the moon” Ashton said with a huge smile. I rolled my eyes, I was irritated. Why would he just disappear and leave me with all these people? I knew he was kind of angry with me but he didn’t have to get so drunk.”Apple” Ashton laid his arms around me. ”I’m sorry for earlier, in the car. I was frustrated that you didn’t tell me what was going on” He slurred and I didn’t hear the whole sentence but I got the point. ”Let’s just talk about it tomorrow when you are sober”  I suggested. ”But let me make up for it now” Ashton kissed me, hard. I felt uncomfortable as Ashton’s hands travelled up my body. ”Ashton!” I mumbled as I tried to pull him away from me. ”I know you want to” He kissed me down my neck. ”Ashton!” I said again. I pressed my hands towards Ashton’s chest to push him away. ”Stop” I said. Ashton looked me in the eyes. His eyes was still glossy. ”Let me get you a glass of water” I said and Ashton nodded. ”Thank you” He said. I smiled at him before I left him and walked into the kitchen. One moment he won’t talk to me and the other we are making out... I filled an empty cup with water before I walked back. Ashton sat in Calum’s couch and I sat down beside him as I handed him the water. ”I’m sorry” Ashton mumbled before he took a big sip. ”Don’t apologise.” ”But I am sorry” ”Let’s just talk about it tomorrow, when you are sober, okay?” Ashton nodded as he rested his head on my lap. I stroked my hands over his hair. This night has been nothing of what I expected. Ashton acted strange, but I was happy to have him here right now. I looked down at him. His eyes was closed, his hair was a mess and I could smell the alcohol, but Ashton looked so peaceful. ”I’m in love with you Apple” Ashton whispered. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I shook my head. ”No, you are not” I mumbled back. ”Yes, I am” ”You are drunk” Memories from the other night showed up. Ashton mumbled the exact same sentence when he thought I was asleep. ”Maybe I am” Ashton mumbled, before he looked up at me. ”But I’m also in love with you” Ashton continued making my heart race. 

So Ashton said the three words once again... hm..?? ;)  Anyways I hoped you guys liked the chapter 

Xx