Chapter 44- All Of The Stars

”Happy Valentine’s day, love” Ashton gave me a bright pink peonies before he kissed me gently. ”Thank you” I smiled at him. ”Are you ready?” Ashton asked and I nodded. ”Yes, for once I’m actually ready when you come” I said and Ashton laughed. ”Great!” I took my bag and we walked outside. I had decided to give Ashton this weekend. What I mean is that I won’t think about London. I will seize the moment and tell Ashton after our weekend. Ashton took my hand and led me to his car. ”I’m really looking forward to this weekend” He said as he opened the door for me. ”Thank you! Yes me too.” I said and sat down. Ashton walked around the car and sat down opposite from me. ”You didn’t bring your phone right?” He asked as he drove away from my apartment. ”No, I left it at my nightstand, just like you told me” I answered and Ashton laughed. ”You are such a good girl” ”Or I’m just a bad girl but hasn’t been caught” Ashton looked shocked at me, like I had said something wrong. ”What did I say?” I asked confused. ”You just quoted one of our songs” ”So?” I asked as I felt my cheeks turning red. ”You have listen to our music!” Ashton pointed out as he smiled. ”I might. I listen to a few songs, live performances and stuff” Since I didn’t spend time with Ashton for the last weeks, I decided to look at some live performances he and the boys did. I found it very interesting. ”That’s awesome” Ashton smiled before he continued. ”So what do you think of the songs?” ”They are great. The drumming part in every song is magnificent” ”I totally agree with you. That boy bang those drums like wow” Ashton said as he did a hand gesture to prove his point which made me laugh. 

About two and a half hour later Ashton parked the car. ”You have good shoes on, right?” Ashton asked as he pulled out the keys. ”Yes, you told me at least three times last night” I reminded him and he nodded. ”Well, yeah. Because now we must walk for about an hour to get to the right place, alright?” ”Yes, of course” We walked out from the car. Ashton took out a huge backpack from the trunk. ”Do you want to me take anything for you?” I asked. ”You can take the other backpack, with the tent” Ashton answered and nodded to a smaller but longer backpack. ”Okay” I put it over my back and we began our walk into the woods. I wondered what he would bring, but then it hit me. He would have to have food, sleeping bags and clothes. Ashton did not only carry the huge backpack he also had a case with a guitar in it. Well, I didn’t know if it was a guitar in it, but it was shaped like a guitar so it wasn’t that hard to guess. ”Do you know a place we could stay at?” I asked. ”Yes I do. It’s, like I said, about an hour of walking, but I promise you it’s going to be worth it, it’s by this small lake. It’s very beautiful” ”Okay great!” ”I need to be back Sunday afternoon, so we have the whole day tomorrow and half a day on Sunday” Ashton said and I nodded happily. ”Fantastic” ”I have a football, a frisbee, my guitar, a deck of cards and...” Ashton paused in the sentence, he blushed a little until he continued, but not where he stopped. ”So we won’t be bored” ”You were about to say something else” I said. ”No” ”Yes, you were. You said ‘and’ made a short pause and then began with a new sentence” ”No, I wasn’t-” ”So tell me why you are blushing?” Ashton smiled as he looked down at the ground. ”It was just a thing Michael thought I should have with me” He said. ”And this thing, what is it?” I asked. ”I left it, but somehow he put it back in the bag-” ”Just tell me what it is!” ”It was a condom” He said, making me blush too. ”Oh” I mumbled. ”Typical Michael” Ashton said with a smile. ”Right” I mumbled. ”Anyways...” I continued. I need to change the subject. ”I didn’t know you played the guitar” ”I don’t, usually” He said. ”I can only play a few songs” He explained. ”Well, a few songs is better then no songs” I said and Ashton laughed. ”You’re right” ”Do you play any other instruments too?” I asked. ”Calum has taught me some bass, but I’m not that good. I think I stick to drumming” ”Seems legit” ”Do you play any instruments?” ”Me? No! I have no tact at all” Ashton laughed. ”And you heard me sing. I’m terrible” I continued. ”No, you’re not. I would love to teach you drumming some day” Ashton said and I nodded happily. ”Yeah, I’d like that” 

”Are you sure we will be there before it will be too dark?” I asked. ”Yes, of course. We should be there any minute now” Ashton answered. I felt very tired after this walking. It was a very bumpy road. ”Are you hungry?” Ashton asked. ”A little, yes!” I answered. ”Okay, I have hot dogs for tonight and for tomorrow I was thinking maybe we could have a picnic since it’s not Valentine’s until tomorrow” ”It will be great” ”I hope so” Ashton smiled at me. ”Of course it will!” I encourage. ”Thank you!” Just like Ashton said we came to a lake just a few minutes later. ”This is so beautiful” I said looking out over the lake. ”Yes, it is” I looked beside me, where Ashton stood. He looked directly at me which made me smile.”Is it okay with you if I start dinner and you put up the tent?” Ashton asked. ”Of course!” I put down my two backpacks and began to open the one with the tent. Thank God it was instruction with it. First of all I began to count all of the pieces (The actual tent and then it should be ten sticks to attach the tent and get it to stand properly). But I only got it to nine sticks... ”Ashton?” I asked. ”Yes?” He answered. ”Are you sure all parts to the tent is with?” ”Yes, it should be” Ashton came up to me. ”It says that it will be ten sticks, four small ones and six long, but I can only see four small ones and five long” I explained. Ashton quickly counted them as well. ”Yes, you are right and the missing pieces seems very important” ”It does” I said as I nodded. ”What are we going to do?” I continued. ”We are going to sleep under the sky, together with all of the stars” 

So yeah, I hope you like the chapter ;) I have some bad, or I don't know if they are bad, but anyways it's only six chapter left of the story... How do you think things will end?

Xx