Chapter 32- Broccoli It Is

”Do you have any plans for today?” Ashton asked. It was Wednesday and me and Ashton haven’t met since Saturday, but we have talked everyday on the phone. I have told him about the fans I met a few days ago and that my mom and Steven will renew their vows and Ashton told me about band practice. ”I have nothing planned” I answered. ”Will you help me pick out some new jeans? My black ones is out washed and I need a new pair” ”Yes, absolutely” I answered. ”Or maybe I just need a reason to meet you, but anyways can we meet at the mall?” ”Of course, I need to take a shower, but I’ll be there in an hour” ”Okay, great see you later” ”Yeah, see you later” ”Bye” I hung up and then walked into the bathroom.  

”Hi” Ashton said with a huge smile before he pulled me in for a hug. ”Hi” I said, happily to meet him. I hugged him tight back. It’s been three days since I last saw him, and I missed him. My feelings for Ashton just grow and grow and it isn’t something I want to happen. I love to be in Ashton’s company and he makes me so happy, but I’m moving and I don’t want to feel more heartache. ”How are you?” Ashton asked as he let go of me and took my hand in his. We began to walk. ”I’m great!” I answered with a smile. ”How are you?” ”At the moment very happy” Ashton said smiling. ”So you needed a new pair of jeans?” I asked and Ashton nodded. ”Yes” ”Black or blue?” ”Black and I think we should go in to this store” Ashton pointed at the store and we walked in. Ashton picked up a pair of black simple jeans. ”I’m going to try these” I nodded as I followed him to the dressing room. A few minutes later Ashton came out, showing his pair of jeans. ”They are to big” He said as he looked at the mirror outside the dressing room. ”I can pick up another pair, with a smaller size” I said and Ashton nodded. ”Yes, please” I walked to the jeans shelves  and picked out the same jeans but with another smaller size. ”Here you go” ”Thank you princess” Ashton said as he took the pair of jeans out of my hand. I smiled for myself. All this pet names is making me blush. Ashton walked out from the dressing room, showing me the jeans. I really liked them. They fitted him perfectly. ”My butt look big” Ashton said as he examined himself in the mirror. ”Haha, no it doesn’t” I said. ”In my opinion the fit you perfectly” ”Really?” ”Maybe a little tight, but I figured that your whole band like tight black jeans” I said and Ashton laughed. I realised all of the members wore black, tight jeans, ripped on the knee. ”Yeah, it’s kind of our thing. But I think I need to find another pair. I didn’t like the design” ”Yeah sure!” I said. Ashton changed into his old black jeans and we walked into another store. 

”What about a coffee?” Ashton had bought two new pair of jeans and a yellow bandana. ”Yeah or maybe lunch?” I asked. ”Yes, probably lunch. I’m quite hungry” Ashton agreed. We sat down at a restaurant and ordered food. ”What is your ultimate dream?” Ashton asked, before he took a sip from his ice cold water in front of him. ”What do you mean? Like be happy for the rest of my life, or?” ”No, more like travel the world or be a doctor or something?” ”Oh, I don’t know, travel the world would be fun. Just take my stuff and leave” I said as my thoughts ran away towards London. I will just leave, take my stuff and leave everything behind and that is soon. I really need to tell Ashton about this. ”Just run away” He said and I nodded. ”Yes, don’t tell anyone and just leave” ”It would be very romantic too” Ashton said with a smirk and I nodded. ”Definitely” I agreed. To tell Ashton about London will be hard, but I need to tell him. I can’t have this over my shoulders anymore. I was thinking about asking him over for dinner tomorrow and tell him then. ”What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked. ”Running away?” Ashton guessed and I smiled at him before I shook my head. ”No, nothing really. We have spent very much time in the studio the last couple of days so I guess I’m just relaxing” He explained.  ”Perhaps I can make you dinner? Since you made me dinner before you left for tour, it feels like it’s my turn” I said and Ashton nodded happily. ”I would love that” ”Great, don’t have too high expectations though” I said and Ashton laughed. ” I bet you are great in the kitchen” ”Maybe you change your mind after tomorrow. Do you have any suggestions on any food?” ”I like most things. Especially spaghetti and broccoli” ”Okay!” I said. ”I actually love broccoli, so if you want to impress me do something with broccoli” I laughed at him and nodded. ”Okay, broccoli it is” ”Do you even like broccoli?” Ashton asked. ”I think it’s okay. I can eat it” ”Okay, we can eat something else” ”No, I want to impress you” I said and Ashton laughed. ”You already have” 

So Apple is inviting Ashton over for dinner, do you think she will tell him about London?

Thanks for reading

Xx