Chapter 34- Mirrors

We danced along to every song on the CD. It was very fun and Ashton did all the moves he did last time we ended up crazy dancing. The difference from last time this happened was that now I haven’t been drinking that much. I danced with barely no alcohol in my system and I danced like nobody was watching. I had a great time. We sung along with every word of the songs that played, we even did the instrumental part. ”Let’s do karaoke?” Ashton suggested. ”I am a terrible singer” I said. ”It doesn’t matter, just for fun” Ashton said as he googled Youtube. ”I know exactly which song we should start with” He said with a huge smile. I couldn’t see what he typed in but I knew which song it was the second the intro began. It was ‘She Looks So Perfect’ with Ashton’s band. ”You are so full of yourself” I joked and Ashton laughed. The song was very hard to sing, or harder than I expected. ”You are a great singer” Ashton complimented with a grin, after the song was done, but I knew he didn’t think so. It was clearly written in his face. ”No” I said and we both began to laugh. I’m a terrible singer, but I really like it. ”You get to choose the next song” Ashton said and I nodded. I walked up to the computer. I typed ‘Girls, The 1975, Karaoke’ in the search box and then hit enter. The intro began and Ashton smiled. ”I didn’t know you liked ‘The 1975’” He said. ”I just like this song” I said. ”Or this is the only one I have heard” I said before we both began to sing. ”Bite your face spite your nose. Seventeen and a half years old and worrying about my brother finding out. What’s the fun in doing, what your told?”  We danced, we sung, we laughed and I had the time of my life. Ashton was a lot of fun hanging out with. It wasn’t exactly how I had planned the night, but this was better. With Ashton I could be myself. 

We sung a long to a dozen songs and we had fun. ”I think we should have a song together” Ashton said, as he walked up to the computer. ”What do you mean?” I asked. ”Our song. We decide a song that is ours. Like every time we listen to it we think of each other.” I nodded as I smiled. A song of our own. It seems perfect and very romantic.  ”Okay, do you have some in your mind?” I asked. ”I might” Ashton said with a smirk before he typed something in the search box. The song started with an intro. I recognised the song. ”Aren’t you something to admire. Cause your shine is something like a mirror and I can’t help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine. If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find. Just know that I’m always parallel on the other side...” ‘Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. A beautiful song. It had such much meaning and I believe every song that Justin sings. ”What do you think? Is it our song?” Ashton asked as he walked up to me. He put his arms around my waist. ”Yeah, I love the song...” I said with a small smile. ”Just put your hand on the past I’m here trying to pull you through. You just gotta be strong. Cause I don’t wanna lose you now” Ashton whispered the line of the song close to my lips. His eyes looking into mine. As much as I have missed his laugh and smile I believe I have missed his eyes even more. Looking into his eyes is like coming home. I laid my arms around Ashton’s neck and pushed him towards me. His lips touched mine, slowly. The kiss was gentle, beautiful and romantic, just like the song. The kiss began to be more intimate and passionate than the song though. Not that I bothered. I loved how Ashton kissed me. His lips was hard pressed against mine, but in that romantic (and turned on) kind of way. His lips matched mine perfectly and he made my knees shake. Ashton pushed me slowly towards the wall beside my bookshelf, his lips still hard pushed against mine. His hands travelled down my back, towards the end of my t-shirt. My hands did the same and I pulled Ashton’s shirt over his head. The kissing continued, and was intense to say it least. We kissed like it was the last time our lips would met. His lips went down by my cheek and to my neck. He left small scratches on my neck. I felt pleasure and just wanted him closer. My lips left a small, almost impossible sound, but Ashton heard it. He left my neck and looked me in the eyes. ”You like that?” He asked with a small grin. My hands moved up to his head and I dug my hands into his curly, fluffy hair. I pushed his lips towards mine, again, as an answer and Ashton smiled. Our tongues played with each other and Ashton’s hand travelled all over my body. I pulled away from the kiss, just to catch my breath. ”Stay the night” I said, more like a demand than an question. ”I’d love to” Ashton said before his lips was pressed against mine, again. 

I opened my eyes slowly. I yawned and turned around. Ashton laid beside me, sleeping. I smiled for myself. We ended, or I ended it, before it went to far. I loved how Ashton kissed me with passion, I loved how he touched me and I loved how he took care of me like I was made of glass but I didn’t want to go all the way, just not yet. Not until I have told him. I need to tell him about London today. The whole London thing is killing me slowly, taking me down piece by piece. ”Good morning” Ashton mumbled. His morning voice was probably the sexiest thing I have ever heard. ”Morning” I said with a smile. Ashton opened his eyes and looked at me. His arms around my waist. ”Are you craving for coffee?” I asked and Ashton laughed. ”How do you take your coffee?” Ashton asked. ”Seriously, very seriously” I answered which made Ashton laugh even harder. I drink coffee every morning, no exceptions. I can’t go through a day without coffee. ”No, but at home I drink black sometimes a little sugar, if I have been a nice girl, but otherwise I drink latte” I said. ”If you have been a nice girl?” Ashton asked as he stretched his arms. ”Yeah, if I feel like I have deserved it” I answered. ”Well, I think you deserve everything, even though your were pretty naughty last night” Ashton said and I could feel how my cheeks turned red. I sat up from bed. ”I’ll be right back” I said and picked Ashton’s shirt up from the floor and put it on. I walked out to the cold kitchen and started the coffee maker. When it was ready I poured coffee up in two cups, put it on a tray and then walked back to my bedroom. I put the tray on my night stand. ”Let’s just cuddle for a few minutes before we drink it. It is too hot now anyways” Ashton said before he dragged me down in bed again. I laughed as I cuddled down in Ashton’s arms. ”I like your arms, they are bigger than I remember” I said. ”I have worked out a lot” Ashton said. ”Yes, I can feel that” I grabbed his muscular arms to show him what I meant. He was so strong. Ashton laughed before he dragged me up, on top of him, I laughed with him, looking into his eyes. ”That means you have to be on top” He said before his lips was pushed against mine. I kissed him back and Ashton’s hands was all over my body, just like last night. Suddenly we heard the doorbell. I let go of Ashton lips and he looked confused at me. ”Who is that?” He asked. I shook my head. ”I have no-” I began but then I realised who it was. It was my mom and Steven. ”It’s my mom” I sighed. 

Oops, so what will happen now? Is Ashton meeting Apple's mom? Next chapter will be up tomorrow, thanks for reading

Xx