Chapter 36- A Good Reason To Cuddle

The weekend had gone by fast. Me and my mom did some shopping or she did some shopping, I had no money for shopping at the moment. It’s already Friday, again and I’m walking to Ashton’s. It takes about an hour to walk, but I enjoy it. The week have past very fast. I have spent some time with LeAnne and she talks non-stop about the whole London thing and I think it’s so annoying. Today I am going to watch a scary movie together with Ashton and his bandmates. I hate scary movies, I’m literally terrified and it hasn’t even started yet. I was planing on staying over the night at Ashton’s so I don’t have to walk home in the dark later tonight. And then maybe tomorrow at breakfast I can tell him about London... I rang the doorbell and Luke opened the door almost immediately. ”Hi” He said with a shy smile. ”Hey” I said and walked in. ”How are you?” He asked. ”Great, how are you?” ”I hate scary movies, so I’m terrified” Luke answered and I smiled at him. ”That makes two of us” ”You hate scary movies too?” ”Yes, Ashton made me watch it” ”Yeah, same, Calum and Michael call me chicken” I laughed and nodded. ”Where are the rest of the boys?” I asked. ”Calum and Michael are trying to get the computer working. For some reason it’s very slow internet connection today” ”I hope they don’t figure it out, so we can do something else” I said and Luke laughed. ”Yeah, me too” ”So where is Ashton?” I asked. ”He is in the basement, I believe he is coming any minute” He said and I nodded. ”Okay” We walked into the living room. ”Hi Apple!” Michael said with a happy face. ”Hi guys!” I said and waved.  ”Hi! We are trying to get this thing working, but damn it!” Calum explained and I nodded. ”Yeah, I’m not very into technology, so I can’t help” ”It’s okay. I think we got it” ”Good” ”Are you scared?” Calum asked. ”Yes, I hate scary movies” I said and he laughed. ”You and Luke are such chickens.” ”Hey, don’t call her a chicken” I haven’t even realised Ashton had shown up, before he laid his arms around my waist and spoke to Calum. ”Sorry, mate!” Calum apologies and I smiled. ”How are you?” Ashton whispered in my ear, behind me. ”I’m fine” I said. ”How are you?” I asked and turned around. ”Very good” Ashton said and smiled before he gently kissed my lips. ”Get a room” Michael shouted and I pulled away from the kiss, as my cheeks turned red. We (Me and Ashton) sat down at the couch, and he had his arms around my shoulders. ”Why did you make me watch this?” I sighed. I was afraid and it haven’t even started yet. Ashton laughed. ”It will be fun” Ashton said and I shook my head. ”If you get to scared, I promise I can protect you” He continued and I smiled at him.  ”Yes, finally” Calum said relieved. ”It’s working.” Michael said and I sighed. ”Fuck” Luke mumbled and I smiled for myself. ”What is the movie called?” Luke asked. ”Saw” Michael said with a smirk. What I have heard of the movie it’s very scary, much blood but also in mind. I had a pillow in front of me, just in case I got too scared. 

It was only a few minutes into the movie and I barely looked. Why would Ashton make me watch this? ”Are you afraid?” Ashton mumbled in my ear. ”Yes!” I said and he laughed as he hugged my harder. ”Why did you make me watch this?” I whispered. ”It’s a good reason to cuddle” He answered with a smile. ”Yeah, but so would a romantic movie be too” I said. ”Next time, babe” ”Promise?” ”I promise” I looked back at the TV, but quickly turned my head to the pillow again. The movie is at least one and half an hour and I guess it will be the longest and most frighten hour of my life.   

The movie ended and I was so happy I had a pillow. It was awful and I was terrified. ”There are more than one ‘Saw’ what about we see another one?” Michael asked. The movie didn’t affect him much. I saw how Luke looked away sometimes at the scariest part and Ashton did the same. Michael and Calum though seemed to like it. ”No, please!” I said. ”I’ll do anything but watch another scary movie” I continued and meant it. I will never watch a scary movie again, or at least never at night time. ”No, you should not have said that” Ashton said and I looked up at him. ”What-” I began but Michael interrupted me. ”Let’s play truth and dare” I shook my head. ”No, I’m the only girl, it’s unfair” I said and Ashton nodded by my side. ”Yes, it’s definitely unfair and you have already had your interrogation” Ashton spoke. ”Okay” Michael sighed. ”Next time then, any other plans for the night?” He continued. ”What’s the time?” Luke asked. ”11pm” Calum answered. ”Maybe it’s time for us to leave, since we have to go to the studio tomorrow” ”You are probably right” Luke, Michael and Calum stood up and walked to the hall, me and Ashton following to say goodbye. ”Next time it’s my turn to choose a movie” I said and all of them laughed. ”But please don’t choose a chick flick, at least some action” Luke said and I nodded. ”Well, you will see” I said. ”Okay, see you tomorrow” ”Yes, 10am, don’t be late” Luke said. ”Bye guys” Calum said with a wave. ”Bye” I said. ”Don’t stay up to long” Calum said with a wink to Ashton before he left. ”Yeah, at least try to get some sleep and behave” Michael said before he walked out together with Luke. My cheeks redder than ever. 

So I haven't updated in a few days, and I'm sorry but I have had alot going on

I hope you like the chapter

Xx