Chapter 45- Kiss Me

I woke up the next morning. I had no idea what time it was, but I didn’t care. This trip was suppose to be careless and time should be our last concern. I turned around to see if Ashton still slept, but he didn’t. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. ”Good morning, princess” He said with a smile. ”Good morning” I replied. I never thought I would sleep under the stars, but their is a first thing for everything and I actually enjoyed it. I woke up a few times because of some bugs or because I heard something in the woods, but I felt safe with Ashton by my side and went back to sleep. ”I didn’t bring breakfast...” Ashton said as his cheeks turned red. ”It doesn’t matter” I mumbled. ”It took too much space and I thought that our picnic tonight should be more important that this breakfast” Ashton explained and I nodded. ”I agree” ”Good, lunch contra wise did I bring, however it’s the same as last nights dinner” ”It’s perfect” I still can’t believe Ashton actually have fixed all of this. It’s amazing. In his two backpacks he had everything, literally. He had food for three meals, a football, Frisbee, a huge seat cover that we slept on and sleeping bags. The only thing I had with me was pillows for both of us and towels. I also had a few clothes, but for myself, and Ashton had his own clothes, of course. ”So, how would you like to start the day?” Ashton asked. ”We can...” I began to think of everything that Ashton had with him. ”Play football?” ”Of course! Do you play otherwise?” ”No, I sometimes  played in primary school, but it was years ago. What about you?” ”Sometimes we play before or after a show” ”Well, I bet you are much more talented than I am” ”No, don’t underestimate yourself” ”Come on, I don’t even remember when the last time I played football was” ”But you still want to play it?” Ashton lifted an eyebrow and smiled. ”It will be fun and you can’t play by yourself, right?” ”You are right, let’s get started” 

Ashton was a great football player. Okay not that Messi has competition but he was way better than I was. Not that (or him, I believe) expected anything else. ”And he scores again” Ashton said happily after he shot the ball between my two shoes, that we used as goals. ”I give up!” I said as I laid down on the ground. All I did was running around, chasing the ball. ”Oh come on” Ashton laughed. ”No, seriously. I’m so tired” I mumbled. Ashton laid down beside me. ”You were good, though” Ashton said. ”No, I wasn’t. I didn’t even score once” ”Maybe not, but you-” ”I don’t need your sympathy, I suck at this” Ashton smiled with compassion. ”Okay, no sympathy” He said. ”Thank you”  ”Do you want to lay here, in the dust, all day or can we move to our sleeping spot?” Ashton asked. ”I can’t move” I mumbled. ”Too tired” I explained. I really need to get better conditioning. Ashton smiled as he stood up, leaned down and then picked me up, bridal style. I laughed for myself. He was strong, he must have worked out more. ”You have been working out more, I see” ”Yes, I have, I need to stay fit” ”Why?” I asked. ”I want to have more muscles, and I don’t want to be chubby” ”You are not chubby, Ashton!” ”Not now, but before I started to work out I was-” ”No definitely not. You were perfect and you still are” ”I thought muscles were sexy?” Ashton said with a smirk. ”Yes, it is, but you don’t need to work out to be sexy.” ”So you mean I was sexy before I started working out properly, which was before we started dating” Ashton said with a grin. I felt my cheeks turning red. He caught me. ”I guess” I mumbled and Ashton laughed. ”You guess?” ”Okay, I’m sure” I said which made Ashton laugh again. Ashton put me down. ”I have something for you” He said. ”Okay?” I mumbled, wondering what it could be. ”Since it’s valentines today, I thought that I should do something special” ”No, you don’t have to-” ”Maybe I don’t need to, but I want to” Ashton cut off and I nodded. He grabbed his guitar beside him. ”I want to play a song for you” He said as he slide his fingers over the strings. I nodded happily. Ashton began to play the guitar and after a short intro he also began to sing. ”Settle down with me. Cover me up, cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms. And your heart’s against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck. I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet and with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now” Ashton sung and played ‘Kiss me’ by Ed Sheeran and it was so romantic. He was very good at playing guitar and his voice was just... wow. He had a very soft voice, but still a bit raspy. His voice fit the song perfectly though. Like it was meant for him to sing it. ”Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. We’re falling in love” And he was right about every word. We’re falling, deeply, madly in love with each other. He ended the song and I smiled widely. ”Thank you” I said. leaned forward and kissed him, a gentle kiss. ”It was very beautiful” ”Anything for you” Ashton said before he kissed me again. 

We sat on a white/red plaid blanket and had just finished a romantic picnic. It was starting to get dark, but the moon and also the stars lit up the forest. ”I don’t know about you, but I usually take a shower everyday” I said, out from no where. I just realised though that I can’t shower today. ”I have put some thought in that too” ”So you shower everyday too?” I asked. ”Yes” ”So what did you have in mind?” I asked, even though I believed we had the same idea in mind. ”What about a night swim?” Ashton nodded towards the lake in front of us. We   think alike. ”Last one in, is a rotten fish” I said as I stood up and began to run towards the lake. I pulled my shirt over my head as I run, but I need to stop to pull my jeans and shoes of. Ashton just didn’t care about his clothes getting wet so he was in the water before me. ”Rotten fish, huh?” Ashton said with a grin. ”Whatever” I mumbled before I dived. The water was warm enough, a little cold but I didn’t bother. ”Do you think it’s cold?”Ashton asked. ”No, not really. Do you?” ”I was made to keep your body warm but I’m cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms” Ashton sung, another part of ‘Kiss me’. I smiled at him as I walked up to him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. ”Better?” I asked. ”It sure is...” Ashton answered before he kissed me again. He laid his arms around my waist and pushed me slightly closer to him. I dug my hands into Ashton’s wet hair. ”Jump” He mumbled against my lips as he travelled down my back and further more. I did as I was told and tied my legs around Ashton’s waist. Ashton helped me keep me up by holding his hands around my thighs. The kiss got deeper and more passionate and Ashton started to walk up from the water, still with me in his arms, kissing. Ashton laid me down, at our sleeping spot and before he laid down himself he put his wet shirt over his head. He bowed down, his wet lips kissed my neck. He left small marks before he kissed me further down. I tangled with Ashton’s black jeans and since they sat tight before they were all soaked it was almost impossible to take them of now. ”Need some help with that?” Ashton asked. ”Yes, please” I said and Ashton smiled. To get Ashton pants of was harder than any of us thought, so it ended with a laughing attack. ”Finally” Ashton mumbled, and threw his jeans away. He laid down again, looking right into my eyes. ”So where were we?” I asked and Ashton smiled just before he kissed me. A few minutes later we laid completely naked, after innumerable of kisses, a few love bites here and there and a lot of touching, maybe a few moans too. Ashton suddenly stopped the kissing and looked straight into my eyes. ”We don’t have to go any further if you don’t want to” Ashton’s eyes didn’t leave mine as he spoke.  ”I said I will give you a weekend” ”But I don’t want to push you into anything” ”You don’t. I want to” I confirmed as I kissed Ashton again. And in that moment I knew Michael had been doing us a favour by putting that ‘thing’ back in Ashton’s backpack. 

I hope you like the chapter :) 

Xx