Chapter 41- I Fancy Your Bandmate

”You have had so much time to talk about London with Ashton, but still you haven’t? What is your problem?” LeAnne asked. ”I don’t know” I sighed. LeAnne is helping me picking out a dress for Calum’s birthday party tonight. ”If you don’t tell him, I will” ”I’m waiting for the perfect moment, I want-” ”There will be no right moment, Apple!” LeAnne cut off. I sighed once again. LeAnne was right, she has always been. I need to tell Ashton, this is going out of hand. ”If Ashton moved to London, in about a month and didn’t tell you... How would you reactt?” LeAnne asked. I shrugged. ”I would be... I don’t know” ”You would be heartbroken, right?” ”Not the same heartbreak as with Nathan. I would probably be disappointed.” I answered. ”Yes and that’s how Ashton will react too” ”Can we just talk about something else? I figure out the whole Ashton and London thing” I said. ”I hope you do. Me and David have talked baby-names” ”Oh that’s great!” I said with a smile. ”What do you have in mind?” I continued. ”If it’s a girl we will call her Mollie” ”That’s a beautiful name. What if it’s a boy?” ”We haven’t decided, I think Edwin but David likes Liam” ”Both of the names are beautiful” I said as I pulled a black dress out of my wardrobe. ”I think you should wear that dress. It’s beautiful” LeAnne said. ”Thank you!” I said. ”I really need to take a shower before Ashton comes, do you mind?” ”No of course not, if I can make some coffee” ”Yes, and if Ashton comes tell him he can join you” LeAnne laughed as she nodded. I walked to the bathroom and in to the shower. Warm water running all over my body. London, London and London. All I keep thinking about is London. I’m ready for the move. I’m ready for a new start, in a new state. This will be so good for me. I can find myself and spend time for myself. Do things I want and just be. I can be myself and no one is judging. It’s just one mountain I need to over come before I can really enjoy this trip. I need to tell Ashton. I have told myself that I need to tell him since New Years, and today it’s almost a month ago. He deserves to know, and if the roles were reversed I would be devastated and so disappointed. It’s unfair for Ashton to walk around and think everything is okay, when it isn’t. I need to tell him, once and for all. 

I walked out of the shower and put a towel around my body. As I showered I got my period... Awful timing, I just hope I can get through the party without any cramps. I took my underwear on and then walked back to my bedroom to put my dress on. ”Ashton is here!” I heard LeAnne scream from the living room. ”I’ll be right there” I said. After my dress was on place I walked to the hall where Ashton stood. He had a black bandana around his curls and a simple black top. ”Hi!” I said. ”Hello” He answered with a typical Ashton smile. He pulled me in for a hug. ”You look lovely” He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. ”Thank you. Give me five minutes to do the make up and I’m ready” ”Okay!” I walked back to the bathroom to do my make up. A little more than usual, just because it was a party. ”Apple?” LeAnne walked into the bathroom. ”Yeah?” I turned around. ”David is outside, to pick me up. But give me a call whenever” She said. ”Yes of course” ”Have fun tonight and tell Ashton as soon as possible because life is too short to wait” ”I will. Bye” ”Bye!” I finished the make up before I walked back to the hall, where Ashton stood. ”Are you ready?” He asked. ”Yes” I took my handbag and the bag with Calum’s present. I bought him a pillow, since they travel a lot I thought that might be good. It’s a quite big pillow with a black pillow case and with the words ’I fancy your bandmate’ in white. I laughed hysterically when I saw it in the shop so I brought it. We sat down in Ashton’s car and he started to drive. ”It was a while ago I was at a party” I said. ”Really?” ”Yes, I haven’t been out since new years” ”Not me either, so at least we will be two that are a little stiff at the dance floor” Ashton joked and I laughed. ”Are you planing on staying at Calum’s later?” I asked. ”Probably, because I was planning on drinking and I don’t want to walk home in the dark” ”Okay, do you think I can stay too? I might have the same problem as you” Ashton smiled at me. ”Of course. Calum will probably be too drunk to know who stays and not” ”Okay, haha, thank you!” ”Can I ask you a question?” Ashton asked and I nodded. ”Of course” LeAnne told me earlier that you had something important to tell me” I froze. She said what? Why wouldn’t she let me handle it? It’s so typical LeAnne to interfere in. ”What is the important stuff?” Ashton asked. ”Well...” I mumbled. Should I really tell him about London now? Just before a party? ”Can we talk about it some other time? It’s not that big of a deal” ”Why won’t you tell me? I know something is going on? You have been nervous, stressed and just not you for the last couple of days. Please Apple, tell me” Ashton begged. ”Another time” I answered and Aston sighed. ”Whatever” He mumbled. I looked down at my lap. Why couldn’t I tell him? Now when I had the chance. Ashton is probably angry with me  and I definitely don’t want him to be. ”We can talk about it some other time, okay?” I asked. ”Well, why can’t you tell me? Don’t you trust me?” Ashton asked. I could hear he was annoyed. ”Of course I trust you, this is just not the right time” ”Okay? So when is? It feels like you have wanted to tell me something for a long time, but haven’t, what is it?” He asked. I don’t want to tell him now! I can’t just throw it out there... ”It’s just not the right time” I said and Ashton sighed, clearly annoyed and I didn’t blame him. Tomorrow, it will be. I can’t tell him now, because we are supposed to have a good time celebrating Calum’s birthday. 

Ashton has figured out that something is going on... Do you think Apple will tell him tomorrow?? :) 

Xx