three

The night was wrapping up and Chaeyoung and Jisoo were gathering their things. It was clear to everyone that attended that the opening was a huge success. The guests all seemed happily full and slightly tipsy. People were hugging and saying goodbyes throughout the restaurant.

"Jisoo, you were right," Chaeyoung said, "this really was a fun night. Thanks for dragging me here."

"This place really is great," Jisoo said, "and BamBam and Lisa seem so nice. I really hope this works out for them."

"Speaking of BamBam," Chaeyoung said, motioning with her head toward the kitchen doors, "I think he is trying to get your attention."

BamBam was standing near the kitchen doors next to Jennie. He picked up a couple of small white boxes and motioned for Jisoo and Chaeyoung to come over.

"Your wingman awaits," Chaeyoung whispered sarcastically to Jisoo as they walked over. As they were walking over, Dara and Lisa came out of the kitchen doors. Lisa walked up to Jennie and put her arm around her. Jennie grabbed her back and they smiled at each other. Chaeyoung felt a pang of loss watching the siblings together. Jisoo and Chaeyoung made their way to BamBam holding up the boxes.

"Hey guys, there were a couple of croissants left so I packed them up for you," BamBam said, "I mean they are best the same day but if you pop them in the oven just for a couple of minutes in the morning they should still make a tasty breakfast."

"Thank you, BamBam," Chaeyoung said, "that was very thoughtful."

"So, I think you guys met Dara and Lisa. This is Jennie Kim," BamBam said, "Jennie, this is Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo." Jennie immediately recognized the woman she made eye contact with earlier in the night.

"It's nice to meet you," Jisoo said reaching out to shake hands, "BamBam said earlier you were Lisa's sister, you must be so proud of her tonight."

"I am," Jennie answered, then paused and added, "so you and BamBam were talking about me?"

"I guess we were a little bit," Jisoo answered with a grin.

"You know, I brought a special bottle of port to congratulate Lisa with at the end of the night," Jennie said, "maybe you two could stay and have a glass."

"That sounds great," Jisoo said.

"Help me pour?" Jennie asked as she walked back towards the bar and Jisoo followed.

Chaeyoung, Lisa and BamBam just stood there watching the two women flirting openly with one another. They all seemed to be in awe of the interaction. They watched the women walk away.

"Now that's how you do it," Dara said smirking, "I say they sleep together in less than two weeks."

"Dara, gross," Lisa said, "that's my sister. Please don't go there."

"Lisa, your sister does have the moves," BamBam said, "I mean she didn't even flinch."

"She'll have her hands full with Jisoo," Chaeyoung added, "she's not exactly the shy type either."

The rest of the guests had finally exited the building and the group sat at a large table. Jennie and Jisoo walked up with the bottle of port and glasses and passed them around.

"I hope we are not intruding," Chaeyoung said to Lisa, "I feel like we are here in a special moment for you."

"No way, Chaeyoung," Lisa said, "this is great. This is just the reason I wanted to be back in Seoul. The people here, the way this feels, watching Jennie have a great time – it feels like home."