nineteen

Everyone helped clean up before leaving.   Jisoo and Jennie were truly alone for the first time since the shooting.  There was no worry about doctors or nurses or guests walking in to check on Jennie.  They both felt a sense of relief and happiness that they made it home together.  Jennie smiled at Jisoo then yawned widely.

"You want to go lay down?" Jisoo asked, standing to help Jennie.

"If you come with me," Jennie answered, "And let me try myself with the crutches.  Just come stand close in case I need help."

Jisoo walked over next to Jennie but let her get up and make her way to the bedroom herself.  When she got to the bed she lifted up her legs slowly and lay down then patted the spot next to her.

"Please tell me you aren't thinking of trying anything quite yet," Jisoo said, "there is no way I'm going to tell your mother that your wound reopened because I was between your legs."

Jisoo laughed, "I wasn't even considering you doing that to me quite yet, but I have some things in mind that don't require you anywhere near the bottom half of my body.  Just come here."

Jisoo hesitated then lay down next to Jennie.

"Come here, Jisoo," Jennie said, "kiss me."

Jisoo gently lay down and pulled herself over Jennie's face being very careful not to put any pressure near Jennie's legs.  They kissed gently for a few minutes.  Jennie reached down and started rubbing Jisoo underneath her shirt.

"Jennie, I don't think..." Jisoo started, but Jennie interrupted her quickly.

"Jisoo, please," Jennie said, "I'm not going to let you hurt me.  Just let me be with you.  I need to be with you."

Jisoo sighed softly, "What do you want, Jennie?"

"I want you to undress," Jennie said, "and then kiss me again."

"You want me to get naked for you?" Jisoo asked.

"More than anything," Jennie said with a sly smile.

⚠️🔞⚠️

Jisoo stood up and smiled back at Jennie, "Well, I guess it's all or nothing."  Jisoo started do a very sarcastic and silly striptease for Jennie.  Jennie propped herself up on her elbow and giggled even as she was getting very turned on by her girlfriend.  Once Jisoo was naked she lay back down and kissed Jennie again.

"That's exactly what I want," Jennie said, "you are so beautiful, Jisoo."

Jisoo smiled and kissed Jennie softy on her neck.  Jennie hummed softly then pulled Jisoo all the way up so that she was nipping and licking Jisoo's breasts.  Jisoo was breathing deeply.  She was wriggling atop Jennie getting lost in her girlfriend while also concentrating on not putting any weight on her.  It was a difficult balance but she was happy to find it to be so close to Jennie.

"Do you like this?" Jennie asked, her breath husky from passion.

"God, yes," Jisoo answered.  Jennie reached lower and grabbed Jisoo's ass.  Jisoo moaned loudly.  Jennie pulled Jisoo up even further until she was straddling her face.  Jisoo grabbed onto the headboard and held tightly as Jennie started licking her roughly and squeezing her ass tightly.

"Oh god, Jennie," Jisoo said huskily, then moaning her name over and over again.  For a few moments Jisoo forgot everything else and was lost in her ecstasy.  Jennie was transfixed by Jisoo's bliss and she sucked and licked at her girlfriend.  Jisoo's hips started grinding and Jennie knew she was close.  Jisoo moaned loudly and bucked her hips as she came.  Jennie just continued licking Jisoo softly until Jisoo looked down at her and grabbed her hair softly to let her know to stop.  Jisoo carefully climbed off of Jennie and lay down beside her.