Springbonnie X Bryan

This wasn't really my choice okay.So you see I have a system were I write every FNAF character in the series name and put it in a hat then I pull out two and whoever it is I write about them and this just so happened to be it.So here goes nothing hope you enjoy!

(No one's POV really except maybe Springbonnie)

Bryan:"Hello everyone!"

R.Foxy:"Sup Bryan."

Molten:"Hello Bryan."

Lefty:"Hi Bri hows it going?"

Afton:"Nice to see you again Bryan it's been awhile."

Bryan:"Afton your back I was so worried about you!I thought I would never see you again!"

Bryan ran towards Afton and hugged him which caught Afton by surprise.He never really thought anyone would miss him other than Baby and Ballora. Which is why the thought of Bryan actually worrying for his safety made him feel warm inside.

Afton: Don't worry I'm fine Springtrap just roughed me up is all.Nothing a few repairs couldn't fix."

Bryan:"Well I'm just glad to have you back in one piece."

R.Foxy:"Hey get a room you two!No one wants to see this."

Lefty:"Yeah your lucky Baby and Ballora aren't on to see this Afton."

Foxy and Lefty began to laugh at this while Bryan and Afton just blushed and looked at each other awkwardly. Molten on the other hand couldn't care less about what they were doing so he decided to head to the portal  room and go hangout with Springtrap instead.Leaving the others without saying so much as a word.

Bryan:"Anyway Afton not much has changed since you've left really to be honest.It's actually been somewhat calm beside the pizzeria getting shutdown because Molten put something in the pizza."

Afton:"Wait he did what?!Why on earth would he do something like that?"

Bryan:"I'm not one-hundred percent sure to be honest.But now we have to make sure the pizzeria is completely safe before we can reopen.Which was going to take a while but now that your here you can help us!"

Afton felt a bit upset by this as he now thought the only reason Bryan was happy to see him was so he can do all of the hard work.As usual which actually hurt him as he thought of this.

Afton:"Right of course cause that's all I'm really good for isn't it?To do all of the work that you don't want to!"

Bryan:"What?Of course not I didn't mean it like that!"

Afton:"Then what did you mean huh!?"

R.Foxy:"You know what.Me and Lefty are just gonna head over to the Starlight stage and relax or something.Come on Lefty let's go!"

Lefty:"Right behind you Foxy!"

As Foxy and Lefty quickly left the room to avoid anymore awkwardness Afton and Bryan were just staring at each other neither really sure what to say next.

Bryan:"Afton I'm sorry that you thought I meant it like that.Your not just someone that I hand all of my unwanted work to your so much more than that.I care about you more than you will ever truly know."

Afton blushed at Bryan's words he had never expected something like that to come out of Bryan's mouth.He wasn't sure what to do with all of these feelings he had suddenly for Bryan he began to notice things about Bryan that he never had before.

Afton:"Wow Bryan that was very nice of you to say.I wish I could say something just as sweet but no words can describe how I feel towards you.So I'll just do this instead but please don't tell anyone else about it."

Before Bryan could ask Afton what he meant Afton had already grabbed him and was knowing kissing him.Bryan was surprised but quickly found himself kissing back with the same amount of passion as Afton. Little did the two know though that Lefty and Foxy were both watching from the kitchen giggling at the sight of the two.As they were now currently adding  those two to the ship book.

THE END

Alright this was shorter than the first one but I still kind of like it hope you guys did to!See you guys next time I guess.Bye!What a pathetic excuse of a story just like her!