Nothing (kind of a author's note but not really)

Just so you know nothing important really happens here just me typing some of my darker thoughts cause I can't keep it to myself anymore.So if you don't care or you don't like dark things then I suggest you stop reading.

Me:Why am I like this?

Thoughts:Because your worthless!You don't matter!

Me:That's not true!

Thoughts:Yes it is and you know it!No one cares about you!If you were to die right now no one would shed a tear!No one would even know you were gone!

Me:I have my whole life ahead of me!

Thoughts:What life?!Everything you've been planning to do is now pointless!You wanted to be a artist but all your drawings are trash!You wanted to be a vet and help animals but you couldn't even save Bambam!Now your thinking about being a author but everything you write is horrible and not even original!

Me:I know...

Thoughts:You have nothing!You are Nothing!Just give up!Just give in!

Me:I can't Ezekiel still needs me!I need to be there for him!I need to see him grow up!

Thoughts:No you don't!Your just saying that because your to much of a coward to die!Your to scared so your hanging on to threads of lies just to stay alive in a world that doesn't want you!

Me"I am scared to die!I don't know what's on the other side!I don't even know if there really is even something there at all!

Thoughts:That's because your a coward!Your a quitter!When things get to hard or serious you just give up!

Me:I know I'm sorry.

Thoughts:You never learn from your mistakes no matter how hard you try!Your just doomed to fail in this world!

Me:I know.

Thoughts:Just die already!There is no real point in living on!

Me:I can't.

Thoughts:Very well then continue to suffer!Until then I'll just sit back and watch the fire grow!

Me:I'm sorry.I really am sorry.I don't know why I'm writing all of this down.Maybe it's because I'm tired of suffering in silence.Maybe it's because I feel like I can trust you more than my own family and so called friends.But it's wrong of me to show you guys all of this so again I really am sorry.So if you guys don't want to read my book anymore then that's fine I don't blame you.Good bye!I'll see you later I guess.