Yandere Lefty x Bryan x Yandere Molten

This was requested by 'phenioxafton83' so hope you enjoy I think I did my best.

(Lefty's POV)

'Oh Bryan your so perfect!How did I never notice it before!I feel like such a fool for picking Happy Frog over you!But don't worry I'll fix this I just need some help from a good friend.~'

TIME SKIP TO 30 MINUTES LATER AFTER EVERYONE POWERS DOWN

Molten:"What's wrong Lefty?"

Lefty:"Why did you kill Rockstar Freddy?"

Molten:"I. . .I told you already it was a accident."

Lefty:"I'm not stupid Molten!You can be honest with me remember were friends."

Molten:"*sighs* Fine but you can't tell anyone!"

Lefty:"I won't I promise!"

Molten:"I. . .I have feelings for Bryan!But so did Freddy and I knew as long as Freddy was around I'd never stand a chance.So I convinced Afton to let me take care of him and I did just that."

Lefty:"So I was right.Then maybe we can work out some kind of deal."

Molten:"Deal?!What are you talking about Lefty?"

Lefty:"You see Molten I'm in love with Bryan to and just like you I'll do whatever it takes to make him mine!"

Once I finished that sentence I could see the shock in his eyes as he looked at me with a hint of anger as well in the center.

Lefty:"But like I said I'm willing to make a deal with you to share Bryan."

Molten:"What makes you think I'd agree to this deal?"

Lefty:"Because I'm your only real friend.Besides you could kill everyone one here for Bryan and he still wouldn't except you!But with my help I can make Bryan fall head over heels for the both of us.So what do you say friend are you in?"

As I put out my hand for Molten to shake he just stood there staring at it as though it might explode if he touched it.So the two of us ended up just standing there for about 10 minutes until Molten eventually agreed and shook my hand making the deal official.

Molten:"Fine I'm in.But if you even think about double crossing me you can say good-bye to your other eye."

Lefty:"Of course.I wouldn't dream of it.But now that you and I are working together I say it's about time we put my little plan into action."

Molten:"What is this plan exactly?"

Lefty:"Oh you'll see!~"

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

(Molten's POV)

'I still can't believe I'm doing this with Lefty.Who knew he had the killer instincts in him after all!Now with Lefty's help I should finally be able to make Bryan all mine!I mean mine and Lefty's.'

Bryan:"Alright bye guys see you tomorrow!"

Everyone:"Bye Bryan!"

Bryan had walked out of the entrance to the pizzeria so I decided to teleport to him to give him a message.

Bryan:"AH!What is it now Molten?!"

Molten:"Nothing I just wanted to warn you to be careful.One of the animatronics is not who she appears to be."

Bryan:"What?!Which animatronic?!"

Molten:"I can't say.But you'll find out soon enough."

I then teleported away from Bryan and back inside the pizzeria where only a few animatronics were still online.Lefty,Nedd Bear,Baby,and Happy Frog.'Perfect!Now are plan can finally begin!'