Lefty x Molten

This was requested by 'phenioxafton83' and 'AG_DontKnow' so here it is and I hope you enjoy it!

(Lefty's POV)

'Am I really a idiot like the others say I am?Just because I trust Molten?It's not fair!I mean I'll admit he has done a few bad things but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give him a second chance!I personally feel like everyone deserves a second chance and that includes Molten and if I'm being completely honest my feeling for Molten have really grown and I think he feels the same way.'

Molten:"Hello Lefty."

Lefty:"Hey Molten!What are you doing nothing?"

Molten:"Nothing much.Just walking around keeping a eye on things."

Lefty:"Your playing Pokemon GO again."

Molten:". . . no. . .maybe. . .alright fine yes!"

Lefty:"I knew it.Anyway though you just wanna hang out and play a game of cards?"

Molten:"Sure."

(Molten's POV)

'How does he do it?!How does he somehow manage to win almost every round?!We've played about six times and I've only one once!Guess that's what I get for underestimating Lefty.There's more to him then I could of ever expected.Maybe that's why I have these feelings for him. . .NO! I can't be with him he only see's me as a friend and besides he's with Happy Frog.He wants nothing to do with me. . .'

Lefty:"Hey got any sevens?"

Molten:"Go fish."

Lefty:"Hey are you alright?You seem a bit down all of a sudden.If it's about me winning all of those times I'll tell you truth. . .I've been cheating!"

Molten:"No it's-wait what?!"

Lefty:"Um. . .nothing!"

Molten:"It's not that Lefty.I just feel like a idiot."

Lefty:"You a idiot?!Are you crazy your one of the smartest people I know!"

Molten:"Maybe. . .but I've done stupid things."

Lefty:"What kind of stupid things?"

Molten:"Falling in love. . ."

Lefty:"L-love?!Your in love with who!"

Molten:"I'd rather not say."

'Why is Lefty looking at me that way?Now he seems upset does he know it's him?I hope not the last thing I want to do is ruin are friendship with my stupid feelings!'

Lefty:"Is it Bryan?"

Molten:"What?!NO!Not in a million of years!"

Lefty:"Springtrap?"

Molten:"Are you crazy?!"

Lefty:"Then who is it!"

Molten:"I'd rather not say."

As I finished saying that Lefty then just began staring at me which caused me to blush ever so slightly.I tried my best to hide it but I knew already that Lefty had seen it. 'Now just time for him to piece two and two together.'

Lefty:"Is it. . . is it. . .me?"

Molten:"Lefty. . ."

Lefty:"Is it?!"

Molten:"I'm sorry."

I sat there and waited for Lefty to yell at me or walk away but he didn't. He didn't do anything he just sat there for what felt like forever until Lefty did decide to move closer to me and hug me.I was then caught off guard by this because out of all the things he could of done I never expected him to do this one.

Lefty:"Don't be sorry.I think I might have a crush on you to."

'Wait what?!Him have a crush on me but what about Happy Frog?!Last I checked he was still head over heels in love with her though there was that one time with the portal.'

Molten:"Really?"

Lefty:"Yes."

Then just like that without any warning Lefty kissed me.I was completely caught off guard by this once again.Though after a moment I did begin to slowly kiss back and if I could I would relive that moment forever. Unfortunately though we did have to pull away eventually mainly because I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.But surprisingly I didn't find anybody in there so I just left and went back to Lefty as we decided just encase someone was watching to finish are game instead.

Lefty:"I love you Molten.No matter what the others say about you remember I'll always be on your side."

Molten:"I know and I love you to Lefty."

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

(Baby's POV)

Baby:"I still can't believe we got all of that on camera!"

Balloon Boy:"I know!What do you think we should do with it?"

Baby:"I have a idea!Why not show it to Rockstar Foxy and maybe get him to upload it!"

Balloon Boy:"Oh yeah!Come on let's go before Molten somehow figures out it was us."

Molten:"To late for that."

Baby". . . RUN BALLOON BOY!"

Molten:"GET BACK HERE!"

THE END

I hope you guys enjoyed it!Now time to go work on my other 4 stories that I have still in production!Bye!