Molten x reader (lemon)

Alright here it is!This was suggested by '24harrka' and before you read this just know that I have never wrote a lemon or smut so I wasn't sure how exactly to go by this.Plus it was also requested to be a x reader which I have also never done and I have tried my best to make it hopefully somewhat decent so here it is and I hope you enjoy!Also if you don't like this type of stuff I suggest you don't read it. P.S in this you are Bryan's younger sibling!

(Your POV)

Finally Bryan is going to let me come with him to see his pizzeria!I have been begging him to let me come forever but he always said no.But I knew I could get him to crack eventually just took a little longer than expected is all.

Bryan:"Alright (y/n) where here but before we head in I need to tell somethings that are very important.Okay?"

Y/N:"Sure what is it big bro?"

Bryan:"Alright well first off when we're in there you can't call me big bro or anything like that.Nobody in there knows that I have any siblings and for your own safety I suggest we keep it like that way."

Y/N:"What you never told them about me?!How come?"

Bryan:"Because if Molten or Springtrap knew about you then you'd be in a lot of danger.That's why I never brought you here before because I didn't want to put you in danger."

Y/N:"I think you mentioned to me about a Springtrap before. Wasn't he that trash rabbit thing that was human once?

Bryan:"Yeah that's him but trust me when I say he's dangerous!You do not want to mess with him or Molten!"

Y/N:"But who the heck is Molten?!You never mentioned a Molten before until right now?"

???:"That would be me.~"

I turned around quickly to see where the heck that cool voice came from.But what I didn't expect to see was a metal spaghetti bear thing.I don't know why though but I couldn't help but feel some sort of attraction towards him.But from what I could tell I was the last thing on his mind at the moment as he stared long and hard at my brother Bryan. 'Lucky!Why is it that my brother always gets the good ones!'

Bryan:"Oh!Hey Molten how long have you been there?"

Molten:"Long enough to know that you have a secret sibling that you've been keeping a secret this entire time."

Bryan:"Oh great."

Y/N:"Hi!My name is y/n and you must be Molten nice to meet you!"

Molten:"Oh no the pleasure is all mine.~"

Oh my god!He is so charming and that voice just wow!I'm surprised Bryan isn't into him normally Bryan likes those types of guys.Though to be fair he is a animatronic who could kill both of us in literally seconds.

Bryan:"Well Molten your not gonna tell the others though right?"

Molten:"Depends,are you finally going start listening to me and change your attitude?"

Bryan:"Yes fine I'll be nicer and I'll listen to you more just don't tell Springtrap about y/n!"

Y/N:"Hey don't I get a say in any of this?"

Both:"NO!"

Of course no one ever lets me say anything because what I think doesn't matter apparently!But I'm not gonna lie that Molten Freddy is really something!God the things I want to do with him right now. . .NO!Bryan really wouldn't like me doing that especially with Molten.But honestly I don't know what it is about him.There's just something inside me that can't help but find him attractive.