Lefty X Happy Frog

Here it is!This was requested by 'thefamousfilmslover' so I hope you enjoy it.I wasn't really sure what to do for this ship so I decided to make it like their anniversary.So they're already together but I hope you still enjoy it so here it goes!

(Lefty's POV)

'Alright today is me and Happy Frog's anniversary!Today needs to be perfect we've been having a lot of bad days lately.But today can not be one of them!Now all I've got to do is make sure nothing to bad or destructive happens today. . .I'm doomed.Maybe if I can get Molten and Bryan to both promise not to fight today then things will be easier.'

Lefty:"Hey Bryan and Molten can I ask you two for a favor?"

Bryan:"Sure Lefty what is it?"

Molten:"Depends on the favor."

Lefty:"Can you two not fight today?Because it's me and Happy's anniversary and I really want it to be nice and romantic and whenever you two are together it's kind of like the exact opposite."

Bryan:"What?!It's not my fault it's Molten!"

Molten:"Maybe if you learned to listen more we wouldn't have that problem!"

Lefty:"That's what I mean!You two can't get along for five minutes!. . .Please!Just no fighting okay."

Bryan:"Fine we won't fight.Right Molten?"

Molten:"Sure."

Lefty:"Great!While your at it mind if you guys can maybe make us a cake to?"

Molten:"What type of cake?"

Bryan:"Oh!How about vanilla?"

Lefty:"Actually could it maybe be chocolate?"

Bryan:"Sure!I'll go get it started!"

Molten:"He's going to ruin it."

That was the last thing I heard from Molten as he began to walk away following Bryan into the kitchen. 'They're going to fight.'

Lefty:"Hey Baby you mind coming over here a sec?"

Baby:"Sure what is it?"

Lefty:"Well today is my anniversary with Happy Frog and-"

Baby:"Really?!Congratulations I had no idea!"

Lefty:"Thank you!You know I told Bryan and Molten the same thing and neither of them said congrats to me at all!But that's not the point.I need you to keep a eye on Molten and Bryan so they don't fight.Can you handle that?"

Baby:"Sure!I'll go do that right now!"

Then Baby turned around and began to walk away into the kitchen.'I hope this goes well.If this goes bad Happy Frog might not want to stay together anymore.NO!That can't happen I won't let it, this is going to be the most romantic day of her animatronic life!'

(Skip to 30 minutes later cause I'm lazy)

(Bryan's POV)

'This is a absolute disaster!The cake is burnt and it's all Molten's fault!If he hadn't decided to argue with me about what flavor is better chocolate or vanilla.Which everyone knows it's vanilla!None of this would of happened!'

Bryan:"Way to go Molten!"

Molten:"It's not my fault you idiot!"

Baby:"Guys remember no fighting!"

Both:"Quiet Baby!"

Bryan:"Of course it's your fault the cake is ruined!"

Molten:"It's ruined because you didn't take it out of the oven in time!A matter of fact you still haven't taken it out!"