Evil Bryan x Ennard

I personally kind of like this ship but I have no clue who came up with it.But yup here it is and I hope you like it!

(Bryan's Pov)

'Well time to start another day at the pizzeria!I hope nothing to crazy happens today because that is the last thing that I need right now!Oh come on just give in already that will make this so much easier!Then you won't have to keep dealing with all of these idiots twenty-four seven!NO!There not idiots their my friends and I care about every single one of them so back off already!Come on Bryan we've been at this for weeks eventually your going to realize that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!So why even bother fighting your only making it harder on yourself!I don't care what you say I'm not going to hurt me friends!'

R.Foxy:"Oh hey Bryan your here!"

Lefty:"Nice to see you again bud!"

Molten:"Hello Bryan."

Bryan:"Hey everyone how's it going!"

Lefty:"Alright.Hey you want to go play minigames?"

Bryan:"Yeah let's go!"

R.Foxy:"Alright just no murder mystery!"

(Evil Bryan's POV)

'We jumped into the portal and landed in that stupid Skywars game.Something feels different through.Wait. . .YES!Finally I'm in control again!HA and there's nothing you can do about it now Bryan!No!How is this possible?!What did Molten do?!I don't know but I'll be sure to thank him when I get the chance.Now if you don't mind I'm going to go and destroy all of your friends at Skywars!No wait don't!'

R.Foxy:"Hey Bryan you okay you've been kind of quiet?"

Lefty:"Yeah bud something wrong?"

E. Bryan:"Oh no!Everything is more than fine now that I'm back!"

Lefty:"What do you mean back?Where did you go?"

E. Bryan:"Oh Lefty!Your such a idiot that it's almost funny!"

R.Foxy:"Wait a second. . .that attitude.Wait oh no!"

E.Bryan:"Oh yes!I'm back and it's all thanks to Molten!"

Lefty:"Molten?!Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the heck is going on here?!"

R.Foxy:"Remember when Bryan told you about how the portal made him evil.Well this is the evil him."

Lefty:"Oh so your the evil version of Bryan!"

R.Foxy:"Molten why would you do this again?!I thought we all agreed that evil Bryan was terrible and should never come back!"

???:"I'm not Molten. . .I'm Ennard.

R.Foxy:"Great so you changed to!So basically you and Bryan both changed your personalities!

Lefty:"Wait so your Ennard now?"

Ennard:"Um. . .yes and Molten didn't have anything to do with Bryan being evil just so you know.I think this was one of those random malfunctions in the portal or something like when it made us switch bodies."

R.Foxy:"Well at least me and Lefty didn't change.I just hope Bryan doesn't stay like this when we go back."

E. Bryan:"Oh please.If I'm lucky when we go back I'll still be in charge so then I can scrap you all!"

Ennard:"Scrap us.But why what did we do?"

'His voice is so gentle and quiet. . .it's kind of cute.Maybe I won't scrap him but the others definitely!' 

Thefamousfilms Oneshots (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें