Funtime Foxy x Rockstar Foxy (lemon)

This was suggested by 'OfFluffAndBlood' and just a warning I'm not good with lemons or smuts so you might not like.But I gave it my best efforts so hope you enjoy it! 'They're going to hate it!'

(F.Foxy's POV)

'Me and Foxy have been dating for a whole week now and nobody else knows it!I don't usually keep secrets but Foxy feels like it's important too and I wouldn't want him getting upset like usual.'

Lefty:"Hey Funtime Foxy you got a couple of minutes?"

F.Foxy:"Yeah sure what is it?"

Lefty:"I was wondering if you'd like to join me and some of the others for a secret game a came up with."

F.Foxy:"Sure I don't see why not!"

Lefty:"Great!I'll go get the others.We all meet up at the Starlight stage in 10 minutes!"

F.Foxy:"Okay!"

'Wonder what the secret game is.Oh well I'll find out in 10 minutes.'

(10 MINUTES LATER CAUSE I"M LAZY)

Lefty:"Alright let's do a quick head count to make sure we've got a even amount of people for the game!Now lets see we've got. . .Happy Frog, Molten, Bryan, Rockstar Foxy, Funtime Foxy, and me. . .yeah that's enough!"

Bryan:"What exactly are we playing Lefty?"

Lefty:"I'm glad you asked Bryan.Were playing seven minutes in heaven!"

R.Foxy:"What!?"

Bryan:"I'm out!"

Molten:"Bryan sit down!"

F.Foxy:"Um. . ."

H.Frog:"Yeah!"

Lefty:"At least Happy Frog supports me!"

I couldn't help but look at the others.They all seemed really uncomfortable with this except Lefty and Happy Frog who just gave each other goo goo eyes.

F.Foxy:"So where do we go when were picked?"

Lefty:"Um. . .in one of the bathrooms.But since there are six of us and three bathrooms.That means each of us could take a partner and play seven minutes in heaven at the same time!"

Molten:"Is that how this stupid game works?"

Lefty:"Um. . .yeah I'm pretty sure that's how it works.So you all know the rules though right?"

Everyone:"Yes."

Lefty:"So I'll say who will go with who okay so-"

R.Foxy:"How come you get to decide?!"

Lefty:"Cause it was my idea and Foxy you can go with Funtime Foxy since you want to be rude!Maybe you could learn a thing or to about respect from him!"

R.Foxy:"What?!No way I don't need to learn anything from him!"

Hearing him say that made me suddenly feel really hurt and upset though I'm sure he didn't really mean it.Probably just his way of hiding the truth about us.

Bryan:"Foxy don't be so dramatic it could be worse."

Lefty:"Thank you Bryan!Also you'll be paired with Molten."

Bryan:"What the brown?!Why him of all animatronics?!"

Molten:"Bryan don't be so dramatic it could be worse."

I could tell Molten was mocking Bryan but there was also this certain look in his eye.That seemed to be trying to tell something though I wasn't sure what. 'I know we were all once apart of Sister Location.But I can't really remember everything. . .some of the details are still a bit blurry though Baby and Ballora have been helping with the parts I've forgotten.I just wish I could remember him better though like was he always like this or did something happen I just can't remember.'