Funstar Milo Oc x Ennard (lemon)

This was requested by 'OfFluffAndBlood' or 'Funstar Milo' as they now go by so I hope you enjoy it!Also sorry it took so long to come out but I really don't know anything about Milo other then his parents are Rockstar Foxy and Funtime Foxy so yeah sorry if this is bad.

P.S. FS=Funstar

(No One's POV)

Ennard was sitting on top of the Starlight Stage watching everyone else walk by when he noticed his crush Milo walking towards him.Then Milo got on the stage and decided to sit with him causing Ennard to blush a little.

FS Milo:"Hey Ennard."

Ennard:"Hi Milo."

FS Milo:"What are you doing?"

Ennard:"Nothing why do you ask?"

FS Milo:"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out."

Ennard:"Of course!I love hanging out with you."

FS Milo:"I like hanging out with you to.But let's go somewhere else okay?"

Ennard:"Okay.Where to?"

FS Milo:"I'll tell you later when everyone else is offline."

Ennard:"Um. . .alright."

FS Milo:"Until then you wanna just play video games?"

Ennard:"Sure."

TIME SKIP

FS Milo:"Were all alone now.~"

Ennard:"Y-Yeah we are."

FS Milo:"Ennard can I tell you the truth for why I wanted us to be alone?"

Ennard:"Of course Milo!"

FS Milo:"I have a crush on you."

Ennard:"R-Really?!"

Milo then nodded his head yes causing Ennard to blush as he looked away feeling pure joy run through his entire body.

Ennard:"I have a crush on you to."

As Ennard said that Milo began to smile widely as he continued to stare at Ennard who was now blushing deeply.Then Milo walked closer to Ennard and gave him a small kiss on the lips causing Ennard's face to turn almost completely red.

Milo:"You look cute when you blush!~"

This caught Ennard off guard as Milo once again gave him a kiss on the lips this time though he kissed back and soon the two were both kissing each other passionately in the Arcade room.Eventually they had to pull away and walked over to the bathroom so they could have a bit more privacy encase one of the other animatronics turned online.So as they walked into the boy's bathroom they once again began to kiss passionately.Until they were both lying on the floor Milo who was laying on top of Ennard was giving him a loving look.

FS Milo:"I love you.~"

Ennard:"I love you to.~"

FS Milo:"Do you want to. . .you know?~"

As soon as Milo hinted at doing the 'do' Ennard's face quickly turned red once again from embarrassment.

FS Milo:"Aww!You don't have to if you don't want to Ennard."

Ennard:"No it's fine.You just caught me off guard is all."

FS Milo:"So is that a yes?~"

Ennard:"Um. . .maybe?"

So with that Milo began to kiss Ennard's neck which quickly caused Ennard to moan in response.Then after a while of doing that Milo then began to slowly move downwards(I don't even know what that fully means!Let's just assume it's something lemony okay so I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip this little bit.But we all know what they're doing so let's just move on alright.)

Ennard and Milo then let out a large moan of pleasure as they both collapsed on the floor side by side panting from exhaustion.As they both turned towards each other they gave one another a loving look.

FS Milo:"I love you Ennard.~"

Ennard:"I love you to Milo.~"

So with that the two began to cuddle together in a loving way slowly falling asleep in each others arms.

THE END

Wow this took forever to make!I'm so sorry that I haven't been uploading lately it's just with the end of the school year coming I've been getting a lot of work to do at school and at home.But I promise I will sooner or later get to all of your request okay I have a list of your guy's requests so I won't forget alright so don't worry about a thing cause I've got! 'No I don't please send help.'