Genderswap Bryan x Molten

Here it is this was requested by 'phenioxafton83' so I hope you like it and let's get started!

(Molten's POV)

'Today I'm gonna have to experiment with the portal to make sure it doesn't malfunction for when Afton tries to become human.But it will be hard to make sure it's working properly without a test subject. . .Bryan!'

Molten:"Oh Bryan!Can you come here for second?"

Bryan:"What do you want Molten?!"

Helpy:"I was in the middle of playing Fortnite before you started screaming ruining my game!So what is it that is so important huh?!"

Molten:"Oh you'll see once we jump into the portal."

Bryan:"Oh no!I am not jumping into there if you messed with it!No sir we!"

'As always Bryan just has to be difficult!Oh well if this goes well then soon I'll able to turn Afton back into a human.Then we won't need Bryan anymore so I'll be able to do whatever I want!'So with Bryan continuing refuse to go in I decided it was time to do what I always do.Push Bryan into the portal by force.Then once he was thrown in me and Helpy both quickly followed after him.

(Hide 'n' Seek area)

Bryan:"Ow. . .I don't feel so good."

Molten:"Oh stop complaining your fine!"

Helpy:"Oh he is anything but fine!"

'What is she talking about?Did the portal malfunction again?!Oh boy. . .what did it do this time.' I decided to turn around to try and find Bryan but I couldn't see him anywhere.Until Helpy that is told me he was hiding behind one of the doors.But nothing could of prepared me for what I saw.

Molten:"BRYAN?!"

Bryan:"Molten look what you did!I-I'm a. . . a girl!"

Molten:"I can't believe it!You weren't supposed to be a girl!What the heck is going on with the portal lately?!"

Helpy:"I wonder though.How come only Bryan changed gender?"

Moten:"Maybe because were animatronics so we don't really have gender."

Helpy:"Oh yeah!Keep forgetting that!"

Bryan:"Molten you need to fix this right now!"

'Oh Bryan.Why would I do that?I mean to be honest it could of gone a lot worse than this.Besides he kind of looks cute as a girl.Who knows maybe I'll make this change a bit more permanent.'

(Bryan's POV)

'I can't believe I'm a girl!Why did Molten have to mess with the portal!Now in stuck as a girl for who knows how long and Molten won't stop giving me these looks!Not that I'm hating it to much though.'

Molten:"I'm sure you'll go back to normal once we return to the pizzeria like always."

Bryan:"No!I can't stay like this we need to go back now!"

Molten:"Well go back when I say so!"

'As always I'm forced to do something I don't want to do.I need to go back now or I swear I will kill myself!Although dying here isn't actually permanent so. . .you know what fudge it!If I have to stay here then I'm gonna do what I want to do!'

Helpy:"Come on Bryan let's just play hide 'n' seek already."

Bryan:"No.I'm gonna do what I want!"

Molten:"Bryan if you don't play hide 'n' seek I'm going to kill you."

Bryan:"Oh Molten!Your so funny!~"