A day in the life of me (author's note???)

Okay I was kind of bored so I decided to shake it up a bit so this is kind of like a quick little documentary of my day to day life.So I hope you enjoy all of the boring moments that are about to take place.

(MONDAY 5:40 AM)

I wake up because my pet dog Dotty won't stop jumping on me probably because she has to use the bathroom.So I get up and let her outside in are backyard and while she is doing her business I get her food ready.Then I let her inside she eat's I put her in cage and go take a shower then I go get dressed for school. 

(MONDAY 6:00 AM)

While getting my hair ready my mom comes over and wakes up my two younger sisters Jezelle and Victoria.

Mom:"Wake up you have to get ready or I'm going to be late for work."

(I'm going to skip ahead a bit because the rest is just my family getting ready so my mom won't be late again for her job.)

(MONDAY 7:00 AM)

Mom:"Alright by my sweet little Ezekiel!~ *hugs my baby brother Ezekiel* By Isabel!"

Me:"Bye."

Hate:She doesn't care about us.

Doubt:Why would she?

Me:'Stop it!'

Ezekiel:"Da!"

Me:"Hey baby Ezekiel!~"

I spend the rest of my time bonding with my baby brother Ezekiel because you know I'm his favorite!Not that I'm bragging or anything like that so yeah time skip to my hell!

(MONDAY 8:05 AM)

Ms. Krissy:"Alright bye Isabel!"

Me:"Bye."

I then walked into school trying my hardest as always to avoid any eye-contact with my fellow students.

(SKIPS TO 3RD PERIOD BECAUSE NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN MY CLASS SO I HAVE NO REASON TO SPEAK TO ANYONE BUT THE VOICES IN MY HEAD)

Katie:"Hey wanna see my art?"

Me:"Yeah."

*Shows demon drawings to me I get really impressed and slightly jealous of her skills*

Doubt:Well never be that good.

Hate:We should just give up already!

(Time skip to lunch)

My mom forgot to make my lunch order for this month so I have to make my own but I'm literally so lazy that I'd rather not eat at all so I starve myself like a idiot.While watching everyone else eat food I usually think about where exactly my life went wrong.

Hate:It's Adarius's fault!

Me:For once your not blaming me?

Hate:Your the one who decided to date him!After we said no!

Me:Of course.

Doubt:I knew we were wrong to trust him.Why would anyone ever like us?

Lunch Lady:"Alright throw out your trash and head outside!"

I then got out and went outside to join my fellow students.

Victoria:"Hey Isabel wanna go by the tree?"

PAUSE!Okay just to clear this up this is not my little sister from early!This is a completely different person who just happened to have the same name!Okay?Okay.CONTINUE!

*Nods yes*

Victoria:"Okay come on!"

(2 minutes later)

Victoria:"This tree is now my lover!"

Kevin:"Really?"

Katie:"Poor tree."

Noah:"Is that hole in the center it's . . .you know?"

Victoria:"Maybe!"

Kevin then walked over and put his finger in the hole.Which got a lot of reactions from us.

Katie:"Kevin stop fingering that tree's hole!"

Victoria:"No my tree!"

She then grabbed Kevin and Noah and pulled them away from the tree while Katie helped.That's when I got a idea so I picked up a stick and walked over to the tree.(Brace yourself for what is about to happen next.) I put my stick into the tree's hole!

Katie:"Isabel why are you rapping that poor tree!?"

Victoria:"NOOO!"

Me:*laughs at their responses* (1 vote is a prayer for that tree)

(Time skip to 8th period)

Hate:There he is!That son of a b*%$#!

Adarius:"Hello mustache!"

Me:God why him?!

(Time skip to after thinking about  all the ways I can murder my horrible ex)

*Bell Rings*

Me:Freedom yes!

(Time skip to home)

Jezelle:"Victoria it's my turn for the remote!"

Victoria:"NO IT ISN'T!"

Me:"Stop fighting already!"

Ezekiel:"DA!"

Me:"No baby Ezekiel I'm not going to hold you!"

Ezekiel:"WAAA!"

*picks up baby Ezekiel*

Then gets forced to watch a bunch of family shows together while getting yelled at by my father who totally favors Jezelle over all of his children.

(MONDAY 9:30 PM)

Mom:"Time for bed Isabel."

Me:"Okay good night.Come on Dotty!"

Dotty then followed me as I got into bed and went to sleep.

THE END

(TUESDAY 5:40 AM)

JK!That was actually harder than writing one of your guy's request so I am never going to do that again!Okay!Okay.Bye! 'I liked it.'