Baby x Ennard

This was requested by 'xXFadingSpiritsXx' I hope you enjoy! Also this is taking place on Christmas because I like Christmas.

(Baby's POV)

'Man today was a great day! I got presents and I got to see Ennard today! I remember back when we were all trapped underground how sad we all were.All the time. . .the only one who was always happy was Funtime Freddy and that's because he's a little. . .you know. But whenever I saw Ennard. . .everything just seemed better in a way. Is. . .is that what love is like?'

F.Foxy:"Hey Baby you okay? You've been standing there for a while now."

Baby:"Oh yeah I'm great!"

F.Foxy:"Oh okay."

Funtime Foxy then started to turn away from me as he began to make his way over to the Starlight Stage. But I wanted to ask him a few questions first so I quickly tapped his back so he would turn around.

Baby:"Um. . .Foxy."

F.Foxy:"Yeah?"

Baby:"Have you ever been in love?"

As soon as I asked him that he seemed to get really tense as he looked away from me and looked at Rockstar Foxy. Then he quickly looked back at me and shook his head no.

Baby:"Oh okay. . ."

F.Foxy:"Why do you ask Baby?"

Baby:"Well. . .it's just. I think I might be in love with Ennard."

When I told Funtime Foxy that his jaw just seemed to drop right open as he looked at me with wide eyes. Then he gave me this big smile right before he started talking again.

F.Foxy:"Baby. . .love is a beautiful thing. Everyone deserves to be in love. Which is why I'm going to help you get with Ennard!"

Baby:"W-Wait what?!"

Then before I could tell him it was okay he ended up grabbing me by the arm and dragged me over to where Molten was. As soon as we got there Molten just gave us this look that said 'What do you want now?!' which is probably what he was thinking right now. Then Funtime FOxy approached Molten with caution encase Molten was still in a bad mood which he most likely was.

F.Foxy:"Hey Molten. . .um. . .can we talk to Ennard?"

Molten:"Why do you want to talk to him?"

F.Foxy:"Because Baby has something very important to tell him. Right Baby?"

Foxy quickly gave me this look that said 'Help me out over here!' so I decided to do that since he was being nice enough to help me.Even though I didn't ask him to.

Baby:"Yeah it's really important!"

Molten:"Whatever you need to tell him you can tell me."

'Dang it!'

Funtime Foxy then walked over to me and leaned in to whisper something in my ear.

F.Foxy:"Time for plan B."

Baby:"What's that?"

F.Foxy:"This."

Funtime Foxy quickly turned around and pulled out a Christmas hat and put it on Molten's head so fast that he didn't even have time to react before he started glitching out.

Ennard:"W-Why d-did you do that?"

F.Foxy:"Because Baby has something she wants to tell you."

As he said that Funtime Foxy grabbed me by my arm again and put me in front of him showing me to Ennard. But when Ennard saw me he seemed to get even more nervous as his face got a little bit pink.

Ennard:"O-Oh hi B-Baby!"

Baby:"Ennard! It's nice to see you again. Even though I saw you early today when Bryan was still here."

Ennard:"Y-Yeah. . .um. . .w-what did y-you want t-to tell m-me?"

'It's now or never I guess. . .here we go.'

Baby:"Ennard. . .I think I have f-feelings for you. Like I like,like you."

As soon as I said that I felt my whole body get raked with fear as a million of thoughts ran through my head. Then I was surprised when I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Ennard hugging me while blushing a bright red.

Ennard:"I like,like you to Baby."

So with that I blushed and hugged him in return while Funtime Foxy just stood in the background saying how cute we were together.

--------TIME SKIP --------

(Funtime Foxy's POV)

F.Foxy:"Those two are so cute together! I wish I had a camera right now so I could take this picture."

R.Foxy:"I got you babe.~"

I knew that voice anywhere. I quickly turned around to see Rockstar Foxy holding his old styled camera. 'He's the best!~'

F.Foxy:"Thanks!~"

R.Foxy:"No problem!~"

THE END

Sorry if this was bad I wasn't really sure what to do for this but still. I hope you guys enjoyed this! Now I'm gonna go take a break see you later!