Springtrap x Reader

This was requested by 'DesteniAlvarez' so I hope you like it!It took a bit to do it but I got it done eventually cause I keep my promises! 'Your a liar and you know it!' I'm sorry I didn't hear anything. P.S.In this one your Bryan's older sibling and Springtrap hasn't become a jerk yet also there is no Molten.So yeah here we go!

(Y/N's POV)

'Alright my little brother is finally gonna show me his pizzeria!I've been asking him about it for a while now,but today is the day he said I can finally see it.Though he said that some of his animatronics are a bit odd like this Springtrap?But I'm sure it'll be fine!'

Bryan:"Alright were here!Now I've told everyone to be on their best behavior for your visit.So hopefully you'll enjoy it."

Y/N:"Aw!You didn't have to do that!I'm sure I'll love your pizzeria no matter what!"

So with that we headed into his pizzeria past the security doors he had and into the room.There I saw three animatronics on and moving.One was a brown bear with a star on him while the other was basically the same thing but black and has only one eye.But the most interesting looking one would have to be the withered looking bunny which if I had to guess I'd say he was Springtrap.

Lefty:"Bryan your here!"

R.Freddy:"Hello Bryan.Is that your sibling you mentioned would come over today?"

Bryan:"Yup!Everyone this is my older sibling y/n!"

Sprintrap:"I always kind of assumed Bryan was a only child."

Y/N:"Nope!It's just always been the two of us.Are parents were always busy with work so we really only had each other."

Bryan:"Yeah but anyway y/n let me introduce you to everyone.Here we have Lefty-"

Lefty:"Today's my birthday!"

Y/N:"Happy Birthday then!"

Bryan:"Lefty it is not your birthday!But anyway then there's Rockstar Freddy."

R.Freddy:"Hello.You should leave."

Y/N:"What?!"

Bryan:"Don't mind him he's always like that.But here is the last one Springtrap."

Springtrap:"Nice to finally meet you y/n!"

Y/N:"You to!"

'Is it weird that I find him attractive?Nah!I'm sure it's perfectly normal. . .right?'

R.Freddy:"You should really leave now y/n."

Springtrap:"Oh please!Don't listen to Freddy he doesn't know what he's talking about!"

Y/N:"It's fine.I'll leave soon.Just give me a ten more minutes."

Bryan:"What you've been asking me about coming here forever and now that your finally here your just gonna leave!?"

Y/N:"No not right now!In ten minutes.There's a difference."

Springtrap:"For once I agree with Bryan you should stay longer."

'He wants me to stay longer!But why I literally just met him?Maybe he likes me a bit too?NO!Don't be ridiculous y/n he's all withered and dead looking while your a human!Why on earth would he ever be attracted to you?!But he looks like he might be blushing slightly and I feel like he's been staring at me a lot lately.It's just your imagination come on you've only got . . .five minutes left!Have I really been thinking that long?!Well great better spend the rest of those five minutes wisely then.

(5 Minutes Later)~Sorry my mom is making me clean today so I'm kind of rushing it.

Bryan:"Are you sure you don't want me walking you home?"

Y/N:"Yes!I'll be fine I am the oldest after all!"

Bryan:"I know!I just can't help but worry about you sometimes.But if your sure then let's go say goodbye to the others first."

After he said that we walked back inside because we had decide to walk out to get a bit of fresh air and alone time from the others.As we once again walked past the security doors I ended up bumping into Springtrap causing me to fall over.But before I could hit the ground I felt someone grab me by the waist holding me up.So I decided to open my eyes that I had closed only to see myself face to face with Springtrap. Are noses almost touching I suddenly began to feel my face heat up because of this and from what I could tell I wasn't the only one.Luckily Springtrap helped steady me on my feet while Bryan just stood there watching with a bit of a smug look on his face.

Springtrap:"Um. . .sorry about bumping into you like that."

Y/N:"Oh no it's fine!Really I should of watched where I was going."

Bryan:"You know I'm just gonna let you two talk.Alright see yo later y/n. Springtrap when your done make sure you come back in!"

Springtrap:"Yeah,yeah!Don't worry I will!"

'Does Bryan know that I might have a slight crush on Springtrap?!I really hope not!I don't know though Springtrap . . .there's just something about him that I can't help but find irresistible!Maybe I should tell him.But where would I even begin I just met him today!Maybe. . .I don't need to really tell him anything.'

Y/N:"Springtrap. . .I think your really neat!"

Springtrap blushed at this comment.Which encouraged me to do what I was about to do! 'God I hope Bryan doesn't find out about this!' I quickly grabbed Springtrap by his shoulders and pulled him closer to me so that I could kiss.Then once are lips touched I suddenly began to feel lighter and before I knew it he was kissing back to.Guess that means he does like me back . . .

(Bryans' POV)

I was currently hiding behind the curtain to the security door with Lefty and Freddy.We were all really shocked by the fact that y/n was now kissing Springtrap. But to be honest I didn't mind to much as long as y/n is happy.'

Lefty:"So Bryan your really okay with the idea of Springtrap kissing y/n?"

Bryan:"Yeah as long as y/n is okay with it.Though I'll admit it is weird seeing them kiss in my pizzeria."

R.Freddy:"Then why don't you just stop watching them?That way maybe it'll be less weird."

Bryan:"Oh right!You know let's just go play some minigames instead come on guys!"

R.freddy:"Finally."

Lefty:"You know what guys I think I should pick the game considering it's my birthday and all."

Bryan:"Oh my god Lefty!"

THE END

Sorry if this one felt a little shorter than the others I was just in a bit of a rush because my mom want's me to clean for my entire spring break and when I'm not doing that I basically have to take care of my baby brother!Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day to do everything so sorry if some of my stories take a while I promise I am trying though!It just takes time but I will do your guys suggestions I promise I have a list and everything okay so I will do your suggestion someday I just don't really know when at this point.But on the bright side I did upload two stories today so that's gotta count for something right?!