Rockstar Foxy x Bryan

This was requested by 'Nicolectra' so hope you like it!So yeah here we go!

(R.Foxy)

'Bryan. . .I wish I could tell you the truth.But then that could put you in even more danger than your already in.WHY WHY ME?!Why does everyone that is close to me get hurt?!First Freddy and now Bonnie who next me,Chica?!Oh Bryan I want to tell you but I'm afraid of what could happen if I do.'

Lefty:"Hey bud!What are you thinking about?"

R.Foxy:"Nothing you would care about Lefty."

Lefty:"Are you sure?Because having a crush on Bryan is important to me."

R.Foxy:"WHAT?!How did you know that?!

Lefty:"It was written all over your face.So when are you going to tell him?"

R.Foxy:"Never."

Lefty:"What?!Listen I get it your afraid of rejection everyone is.But you can't let that stop you from being with the one you love."

R.Foxy:"Wow I didn't expect to hear that from you Lefty!But that's not why I won't do it.I'm. . .afraid that if I reveal my feelings something is going to take him away from me just like it did with Freddy and Bonnie."

Lefty:"Oh.Well if you want I could help you confess to him.Because something is already going to happen to him we all know that. Springtrap is planning something we just don't know what exactly so might as well make a move now while you still can."

R.Foxy:"Your right!Let's go find Bryan!"

Lefty:"Yeah adventure!"

Me and Lefty then began to wander around looking for Bryan.First we checked the Starlight Stage and the Funtime Stage along with the Mediocre Melodies Stage.Were Lefty for some reason was attempting to flirt with his girlfriend Happy Frog who was offline.But then we finally got to the kitchen were I bumped into Bryan causing us to fall over making Bryan land on top of me.

Bryan:"F-Foxy!Sorry about that."

Bryan quickly got off of me as I slowly got up from the floor.That's when I noticed his beautiful eyes that sparkled so brightly and his hair that looked just perfect. 'Bryan. . .you have no idea how much I want to make you mine right now.'

R.Foxy:"It's okay matey.We were just looking for you actually because I wanted to tell you something."

Bryan:"Oh really what is it?"

R.Foxy:"It's. . .um. . ."

Lefty:"Foxy has a big crush on you!"

As soon as Lefty said that he pushed Bryan straight into me causing me and Bryan to kiss while he ran away.I couldn't help but begin to melt into the kiss with Bryan until he eventually pulled away for air.

Bryan:"Foxy was Lefty telling the truth. . .do you have a crush on me?"

R.Foxy:"Y-yes!"

This caused Bryan to blush I bright shade of pink as he looked at me.He then proceed to get closer to me as he whispered.

Bryan:"I have a crush on you to.~"

This honestly surprised me as Bryan then kissed me causing me to once again melt into the kiss 'Never thought I would think this but thank you Lefty.'

(Lefty's POV)

Lefty:"So then I pushed Bryan into him and they kissed!"

Molten:"Really?!"

Lefty:"Yeah!Did you know Rockstar Foxy had a crush on Bryan?"

Molten:"I honestly didn't I always kind of assumed he liked Rockstar Chica."

Lefty:"Chica?!I thought it was Rockstar Freddy!"

Molten:"Rockstar Freddy?!Are you serious no way he would he have a crush on Freddy!"

Lefty:"Your right because he's to busy having a crush on Bryan!"

THE END

I hope you guys enjoyed it!Sorry it took so long to come out but you know the whole punishment thing.Luckily my family is still asleep so I could right this well bye! 'Going behind your parents backs!You never learn!' 'Because were worthless.' 'Can you stop already!'