Bryan x Lefty

Personally for me Bryan x Lefty is one of the best ships which is mainly why I have decided to do this so yeah hope you enjoy!P.S this is before Lefty realizes he has feelings for Happy Frog so yeah here we go!

(Lefty's POV)

'Oh boy!Today is the day I'm finally going to do it!I'm going to tell Bryan how I really feel and nobody is going to get in my way!Not Molten who I'm pretty sure has a thing for Bryan but just won't admit it to himself which is actually kind of sad.Not Rockstar Foxy my former brother who now is upset with me for lying about being brothers in the first place.But the one person who really isn't going to get in my way is Nedd Bear!Bryan's favorite animatronic though I really don't know why.I mean what does he have that I don't I'm just as good as Nedd Bear,no!I'm better than Nedd Bear anything he can do I can do better and soon enough I'll be able to show Bryan that!'

Molten:"Lefty!"

Lefty:"Huh?!What's going on?!What did I miss?"

R.Foxy:"I was trying to ask a question you idiot!But you weren't responding at all.You just stood there kind of in a daze."

Nedd Bear:"It's true we were starting to get worried that you were broken."

Lefty:"What no?!I'm fine just thinking about stuff is all."

Molten:"What kind of stuff exactly?"

R.Foxy:"Why do you want to know Molten?"

Molten:"Oh no reason!Just a bit curious is all.Anyway though I better get going to the front Bryan will be here any minute now."

Then with that Molten turned around and headed towards the security doors while I decided to go to my stage.But as soon as I got on I quickly realized that Nedd Bear was following me.'Great exactly what I wanted of all the animatronics that it could of been it just had to be my competition!Alright Lefty keep it together. . .remember the rain drops. . .alright I'm cool I've got this.'

Nedd Bear:"Hey Lefty!Can I ask you a question?"

Lefty:"Sure.What is it?"

Nedd Bear:"Well how exactly do you know when your in love?"

'Love?Why on earth is Nedd Bear asking me about love all of a sudden?'

Lefty:"Well when your in love you sometimes get this warm fuzzy feeling inside of you.Like when your around someone you really like and care about.Then sometimes if you really care about them you'll even get that feeling when your just thinking about them!But why are you asking me all of a sudden?"

Nedd Bear:"Well. . .I think I might love somebody."

'What?!Who?!Is it Bryan?!I mean it would make sense for it to be him.But no!He can't love Bryan because I already love him!Wait. . .remember the raindrops Lefty!Just remember the raindrops falling on your face. . . okay,okay I'm good.'

Lefty:"Who is it if you don't mind me asking?"

Nedd Bear:"Sorry Lefty but it' s a secret.So I can't tell you."

Lefty:"Oh.Alright then I understand."

Bryan:"Hello everyone!"

'Bryan is finally here!Oh thank god!I thought he would never show up now I can finally tell him how I feel.I just hope he doesn't get mad and reject my feelings.If he did that I don't know what I would do. . .'

Bryan:"Hey Lefty it's so good to see you again!"

Lefty:"You to Bryan I really missed you. . ."

Bryan:"Aw!I missed you to Lefty!"