Might Be Important Might Not Who Knows!

I'm bored and instead of working on another one-shot I'm going to make this short little story that's probably not going to relate to anything in the future. Probably! P.S. The lyrics are connected to the lines in the story encase you didn't know.

(My POV)

I walked into my classroom at school feeling very upset because of the fact that it was Monday and I knew today was going to be a long one.So I sat in my desk by myself and decided to wait for the bell to ring so class could finally start.

'Another day at school. Boy am I excited for today! Totally not dying inside and longing to skip school or anything like that at all! Pathetic. . . What?! You heard me! W-Who- Long time on see!~ N-No your gone! Oh you simple idiot! Did you really forget?! N-NO! hehehe. . .'

Suddenly everything went dark and my surroundings we're all gone as I now stood in what appeared to be a endless dark void.Then I saw her the one who had been tormenting me since 6th grade though she looked very different now. Instead of appearing human she now looked like some shadowy fox like creature ready to tear me apart with her razor sharp claws and fangs. She looked at me with her blood red eyes and gave me a horribly wicked smile showing off her fangs as she began to speak.

???: "I told you I'd come back around.~"

Me:"I know. . ."

???:"I've been searching for so long.~

???:"So long. . . "

I suddenly heard another familiar voice behind me but when I turned around no one was there.

???:"You may not recognize me at first but I assure you it's me!~"

???:"It's me. . ."

I then heard the voice again this time though it felt closer so I decided to try and get away from here and venture into the darkness hoping to find a exit. But as I began to walk away I quickly realized I was being followed by her and potentially another as well.

???:"Careful not to let the monsters in!~"

???:"The worst of them are the ones in your head!"

As I heard the other voice get louder I felt my fear begin to grow as I started to run. But still I knew deep down no matter who fast I run I could never truly escape them.

???:"Memories restored can't turn back now!~"

???:"Now,now,now. . ."

I knew I couldn't keep running so I stopped and decided to confront the two just like I did the first time a couple of months ago.But as I turned back to look at them there was still only her meaning the other still refused to reveal themselves.

Me:"I'm not scared of you anymore! You no longer control me!"

???:"Is that so.~"

Me:"Yes it is now leave me alone he-"

???:"Don't call me by that name! She is gone! Now there is only hate!~"

Me:"Fine then Hate! Why are you here?! Why now after these past 3 months!? Why do you look so different?!"

Hate:"Heheheh. . .tell me.How far would you go to get rid of us?"

Me:"I'd do almost anything you guys are horrible! You tried to make me hurt people I care about! You tried to make me hurt myself!"

Hate:"Tried makes it sound like we failed.~"

Me:"If I could I would burn you and this stupid void to the ground!"