Yandere Bryan x Nedd Bear

This was requested by 'phenioxafton83' so hope you enjoy!Not sure if you guys know this though but I accidentally deleted the first one so this is actually the second so yeah here it is.

(Bryan's POV)

'Nedd Bear is so sweet and adorable!I just want to make him mine so bad!But I need to stick to the plan!Don't worry Nedd Bear soon there will be nothing stopping us from being together!Not even Molten can stop me now for the plan has already been set in motion!'

Lefty:"Hey Bri what are you thinking about?"

Bryan:"Oh nothing!Just wondering where Molten is?"

R.Foxy:"Since when did you care?I thought you would be glad he wasn't here."

Bryan:"I am!I'm just a little worried about what he's doing when he's not here!"

'I need Molten to be here soon or else the plan won't work!Hopefully he'll be here soon because I don't think I could do this at any other time.'

Nedd Bear:"Bryan are you okay?You seem a bit distant."

Bryan:"Yes of course I am Nedd Bear!Don't worry about it."

Nedd Bear:"Alright just remember that I'm here for you.No matter what cause you know. . .I really care about you."

Nedd Bear blushed as he said this.Which caused my face to heat up slightly as well.

Bryan:"I know Nedd Bear and don't worry soon everything is going to be better.I promise you."

Nedd Bear:"Alright if you say so."

'Trust me Nedd Bear soon things are going to be better.It'll be just you and me soon and no one will be able to ruin that!Not Molten!Not Springtrap!Not Lefty!NO ONE!But I can't have you be here when it happens.'

Molten:"Hello Bryan."

I didn't even bother jumping because by now I was so used to him sneaking up on me it didn't even faze me any longer.So I just turned around to face him and soon we were face to face.

Bryan:"Hello Molten.Where were you earlier?"

Molten:"Oh no where important."

I decided now was the time considering that basically everyone but Springtrap were here.But I would get to him later.

Bryan:"Hey Nedd Bear!Your king orders you to go outside of the pizzeria near the pool! I need you to go and find my. . . secret treasure.But you can't tell anyone cause then it won't be a secret!"

Nedd Bear:"Oh!Yes sire!"

So with that Nedd Bear turned around and ran out the security door. 'Hopefully he'll be far away by the time the bomb goes off.The last thing I want is for him to get hurt.Now if my calculations are correct though this should off in about two minutes?!That can't be right I thought I set it to at least five.Oh well!Then I better start saying my goodbyes to the ones I actually care about.'

Bryan:"You know what guys I'm not feeling to well so I think I'm just gonna head home early.Bye though see you tomorrow!"

Everyone but Molten:"Bye Bryan!"

'Farewell friends parting is such sweet sorry~!'

I then walked to the security doors and closed them.But as soon as I turned around I was quickly greeted by Molten.Who leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear.

Molten:"Good luck Bryan.You'll need it."

'Does he know?It doesn't matter soon he will burn with the others!'

Bryan:"I won't miss you Molten."

Molten:"I know I just thought you should know that I'm proud of you.You finally reached your full potential just like I knew you would.~"

Bryan:"So what are you going to do then?"

Molten:"Nothing.I'm going to head back in there and spend my last two minutes with those idiots!But it's better than dying alone and besides some of them have kind of grown on me.So like I said before good luck."

Once he had finished his sentence he opened the doors and walked back in without another word.So I continued my way through the door and went to the pool where Nedd Bear was.

Bryan:"Her Nedd Bear!~"

Nedd Bear:"Oh hi Bryan!"

Bryan:"Nedd Bear guess what!I got som-"

KKAAABBBOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

The power of the explosion was enough to knock me down into the pool.While Nedd Bear just fell backwards into the sand.But as I quickly got myself out of the pool I looked ahead to see nothing but a fiery ball of destruction right where the pizzeria was. 'I did it. . .I actually did it. . .I KILLED THEM!I KILLED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!'

Nedd Bear:"NO! The others were still inside there!Maybe it's not to late maybe if we hurry we can at least save one of them!"

Bryan:No!It's to late. . .there gone."

Nedd Bear:"But. . .Lefty. . . Foxy. . .Happy Frog. . .Orville .(begins to sob) Afton. . .Helpy. . .all of them!They're just gone!How could this of happened!"

I quickly ran towards Nedd Bear and embraced him in my arms.

Bryan:"I don't know but it's going to be okay Nedd Bear.At least we have each other."

Nedd Bear:"I guess your right. . .but where am I going to stay now?"

Bryan:"With me of course!I could never just leave you here I love you!"

He looked at me shocked but said nothing as he blushed slightly.'Now is my chance!'

Nedd Bear:"I-I love you to.But-"

I didn't let him finish his question because I had now grabbed him by his shoulder so I could kiss him on his lips.I could tell he was shocked at first but after a while he eventually gave into the kiss. 'YES!NOW HE IS FINALLY MINE!NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME NOW!BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD!HA HA HA HA!

THE END

I'm sorry about my earlier upload!I shouldn't have bothered you guys with my mistake and I'm also really sorry about how this turned out!The first one was so much better and I really just kind of rushed this out.So I understand if you don't like it to be honest I don't even really like it at least not as much as my first one.So yeah thanks for reading this and I'll see you guys later,bye! 

FUTURE ME: "I fixed it!So yeah here the original one okay bye!"