Springbonnie x Bryan (Seven Minutes In Heaven)

This was requested by 'xXFadingSpiritsXx' I hope you enjoy and sorry it took so long.

(Bryan's POV)

'What's up with Springbonnie lately?He's been acting really weird for the past couple of days.Maybe it's just the stress getting to him I mean I know all about that. . . I know! I'll set up a little game to play for everyone that'll help get rid of the stress! Now which game should I pick. . . oh I know!'

As I thought of the perfect game to play I began to look around the pizzeria to see if any of the other animatronics were online.That's when I noticed Happy Frog and Rockstar Foxy talking to each other while Molten just sat in the corner.So I decided to walk over to them and try to get them to agree to play my game.

Bryan:"Hey guys!~"

R.Foxy:"Oh hey Bryan."

H.Frog:"Hi!"

Molten:"What do you want?"

Bryan:"What makes you think I want anything?!"

Molten:"I know you Bryan. . .I know everything.So just get to the point and tell us what you want."

Bryan:"I. . .you. . .heh. . .you don't. . .okay fine!Can you guys play seven minutes in heaven with me and Springbonnie?!"

R.Foxy:"What!?Oh heck no!"

H.Frog:"Come on Foxy it could be fun!"

R.Foxy:"Yeah right!"

Molten:"Foxy you are going to play weather you want to or not."

R.Foxy:"Wait what?!Are you serious?!"

Molten:"It's either that or I rip your arms off and set you on fire."

R.Foxy:"You. . . fine."

Bryan:"Great! You guys go to the bathrooms and I'll meet you there!I just gotta go get Springbonnie now."

So with that I began to walk away and headed towards the repair where I could just barely hear Springbonnie talking.But then when I tried to hear better by leaning against the door it suddenly opened up causing me to fall forward onto Springbonnie. 'Oh no!'

(Springbonnie's POV)

I had opened the door to the repair room because I was going to take a break from trying to work on Rockstar Freddy.But once I had opened the door Bryan immediately fell forward and landed right on top of me.This of course caused me to blush slightly as Bryan slowly got up off of me and began to look down at the floor in embarrassment.

Bryan:"S-Sorry!"

SB:"It's fine don't worry about it.Um. . .Bryan why were you by the door?"

Bryan:"Um. . .no reason! I just came by to you know ask you if you wanted to play a game with the rest of us. Since you been so busy lately."

SB:"Oh sure I'll be over there in a second so you just go on ahead."

Bryan:"Um. . .okay.Well be waiting for you."

So with that Bryan turned and walked away out of the repair room leaving me with a still broken Freddy. 'I hope Bryan didn't hear me talking about him.If he knew that I had feelings for him he would surely reject me.Heck I'd be lucky if he'd even look at me period. I just wish I could tell him the truth without being scared of getting my heartbroken.'

R.Freddy:"Tell him."

SB:"W-What?!"

R.Freddy:"Tell him the truth."

SB:"I don't-"

R.Freddy:"He'll feel the same."

SB:"Freddy!? Are you finally working again?!"