Derpychan x Ennard

This was suggested by 'thefamousfilmslover' so here it is!I wasn't quite sure how to do this since it's really just Molten pretending but you know I just went with the flow and made up a bunch of stuff.So I hope you guys enjoy it! 'Soon very soon!'

(Derpychan's POV)

'Ennard is such a sweet little bean!He honestly deserves all of the donuts though he can't really eat them.I just don't understand why Bryan doesn't like him he seems so innocent and nice I just wanna give him hugs and protect him!'

Bryan:"Alright Derpychan thank you for coming by and checking up on the pizzeria again!But as you can see I've now got it all under control especially now that AI Afton is back.Which means you don't have to come back anymore so yeah see you around!"

Bryan then began to guide me away from the Starlight Stage that we were currently standing on but as soon as we got into the Arcade room where one of his animatronics, Rockstar Foxy was playing we were stopped by the sweet little bean Ennard or Molten as some called him. 'Although I feel like Molten is a very rude name judging him by his appearance like that!That's like judging me by how weird my eyes are!'

Ennard/Molten:"Please Bryan can't she stay a bit longer?"

Bryan:"Wha-. . .sure she can."

Derpychan:"Really?!"

Bryan then turned away from Ennard and just looked at me with a very forceful smile.

Bryan:"Sure you can stay a bit longer.There's no problem with that at all!"

Derpychan:"Oh!Thank you Bryan!"

As soon as I said that I heard a small growl.But when I turned around behind all I saw was Ennard giving me a sweet  little smile. 'Aw my sweet little bean!'

Bryan:"Well I'm just gonna head home.See you around Derpychan."

Then after he finished his sentence he looked at Ennard and winked.This caused Ennard to just look away from him as he continued to walk off towards the security door. 'Wonder what that was all about?'

Derpychan:"So why did you want me to stay longer?"

Ennard/Molten:"Because I wanted to spend time with just the two of us!"

R.Foxy:"Um I'm still here and so is Lefty!"

Lefty:"I'm not here!"

I turned around behind me to see Lefty was hiding on his stage while watching us.But once he realized I was watching him he quickly went back into his stage while Rockstar Foxy just walked out of the room to join him in hiding.

Ennard/Molten:"While now it is just the two of us!"

Derpychan:"Yeah guess your right.So what do you want to do now?"

Ennard/Molten:"Um. . .maybe we could just talk?"

As I looked at Ennard he just blushed at me and looked at the floor with a hint of embarrassment.'Aw my sweet little bean!'

Derpychan:"Yeah let's do that!"

(Couple of Minutes Later cause me lazy)

Derpychan:"Well I should probably get going before it gets to late.See you some other time my precious bean!"

As I said that I heard snickering and when I looked around I realized it was Rockstar Foxy who was sitting on the Rockstar Stage.But I decided just to ignore him and walk towards the security doors but I didn't get far because someone had tapped me on my shoulder.Then when I turned around I was greeted by a quick kiss on the lips by my sweet little bean.

Ennard/Molten:"B-Bye!"

Then he quickly ran off leaving me as red as a tomato.Then when I looked around for Lefty and Rockstar Foxy I saw that they were just as surprised as I was.But I decided to just shake it off and go home. 'See you soon my precious good boy!'

(Rockstar Foxy's POV)

R.Foxy:"Um. . .what just happened?!"

Lefty:"What Bryan and I were hoping would happen!Good thing he gave me this camera!"

R.Foxy:"Really can I see!?"

Lefty:"Sure but not here. . .he might be watching."

Molten:"I'm always watching."

Lefty:"Oh no!Quick Foxy take the camera Bryan must know!"

R.Foxy:"Wait what!?"

Molten:"Lefty if you don't give me that camera!"

Lefty:"Quick run,run!"

THE END

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed it!So yeah I also won't be able to upload these as often as before because my parents are punishing me with only one hour a day.So please be patient and I will get to your story eventually bye! 'She's going to let you all down.She always does."