Molten x Springtrap

This was requested by 'ChocolateAddictedMe' and 'Tygerpanda14' so I hope you enjoy!

(Molten's POV)

'How could this of happened?! How could I have fallen for him?! I mean it's not like he'd ever feel the same way! He's just using me to get his family back and then when he does. . .he won't need me anymore. I'll be nothing to him. . .'

Lefty:"Hey Molten. . .what's wrong?"

Molten:"Wh- Nothing!"

I looked at Lefty who was currently standing on the Starlight Stage while I sat on one of the stools. He just gave me this are you sure look which made me question weather or not I should tell him. 'He's my only friend. . .besides not like he'll be able to make it worse than it already is.'

Molten:"Fine I'll tell you. But you can't tell anyone!"

Lefty:"Of course bud! You can trust me!"

Molten:"Alright. . .I have feelings for. . .Afton."

I soon as I said that it felt like a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulder's as Lefty gave me this understanding look.

Lefty:"You should tell him."

Molten:"Are you crazy?! If I tell him his going to kill me!"

Lefty:"Maybe he will or maybe he won't. You won't know until you try."

'He's right. If I don't tell Afton then I'll never really know. . .I'm so dead.'

Molten:"Your right Lefty. I'm going to tell Afton how I really feel."

Lefty:"Good for you bud! Tell me how it goes."

Molten:"Oh your not. . .okay."

Lefty:"What?"

Molten:"Nothing I just thought maybe you would. . .never mind."

Lefty:"Do you want me to come with you?"

Molten:"No,no! It's fine really I can go on my own."

Lefty:"Um. . .okay then"

So with that out of the way I went to the portal room and jumped in taking me to Afton's lair where he had been hiding out for the past couple of months. As soon as I got there I was greeted by Afton asking me why I was back so soon.

Molten:"Well you see. . .I. . .um. . ."

(Springtrap's POV)

'Molten has been acting really weird lately. I wonder. . .does he know? No that's impossible I've made sure to keep my feelings in check twenty-four seven! There is no way he knows.Right?'

Springtrap:" Spit it out already! Why are you here?!"

Molten:"Because I need to tell you something!"

Springtrap:"Well what is it?!"

Molten:"I'm. . .I'm in love with you!"

As soon as he said that everything seemed to freeze.I just looked at him in pure shock as he blushed a bright red and looked away. I couldn't help but feel a little happy knowing this. So I did what my body said to do which just so happened to be kissing him on the lips. This of course caught Molten off-guard as he eventually melted into the kiss though after a while we had to pull apart. But when we did we both just ended up blushing a bright shade of red.

Molten:"So does this mean you feel the same?"

Springtrap:"What do you think?"

Molten:"I should probably start heading back before Bryan starts messing with something he doesn't understand."

Springtrap:"Yeah see you later.~"

Molten:"Of course.~"

So with that Molten jumped back into the portal leaving me with my thoughts.

AI Afton:"I can't believe that just happened!"

'What?!'

I turn around to see my clone still trapped in the cage. 'Oh right I forgot about him.'

AI Afton:"You really have feelings for Molten!?"

Springtrap:"Shut up! It's none of your concern!"

AI Afton:"At least next time don't make-out in front of my cage! I really don't want to have to see that again!"

'I hate him. . .but I still need him for my plan to get rid of Bryan. So for now I'll just have to put up with him.'

AI Afton:"For real though! Molten!? Of all the animatronics you picked Molten?!"

Springtrap:"Oh my god. . ."

THE END

Sorry this took so long and that I haven't uploaded as much lately I've just been busy working on my new book. But yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this! Bye!