Yandere Molten x Lefty

This was requested by 'MrsConsequences' so I hope you enjoy it and sorry it took so long to come out!Also I kind of wanted to try something with the song so sorry if it's bad.

(Molten's POV)

'Oh Lefty.If only you knew how I really felt about you.But I could never tell you with Happy Frog still around.But don't worry I'll fix that soon enough I promise you that my love.'

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

I was currently in the vents watching Lefty and Happy Frog talk to each other. Everyone else was offline and Bryan had just left the pizzeria a couple of minutes ago.Then I noticed Lefty walk away leaving Happy Frog alone on the Starlight Stage. 'Now is my chance!~'

I then got out of the vents and walked over to Happy frog who was just sitting there looking up at the ceiling.

Molten:"Hello Happy Frog.~"

As soon as I said hello Happy Frog immediately snapped out of it and looked at me. 'Stupid frog.'

H.Frog:"Oh! Hi Molten!"

Molten:"What were you and Lefty talking about?"

H.Frog:"Nothing important really.Why do you ask?"

Molten:"Oh no reason. Um. . .can you meet me in the portal room in about 5 minutes?It's really important."

H.Frog:"Oh alright!"

'Soon. . .'

(Lefty's POV)

'Man what am I going to tell her?! I mean I still care about her but just no as much as I used to.What do I say?! Oh hey Happy Frog I'm going to break up with you because I've fallen in love with Molten! Okay? Okay! Man. . .I'm doomed.'

I was in the kitchen currently thinking about what  should tell Happy Frog when I heard a odd crash coming from the portal room.I got up and decided to walk out of the kitchen and into the portal room.But when I got in there everything was super dark so I decided to walk farther in to get a better view.Then as soon as I did the door behind me slammed shut causing me to jump back in fear.

Molten:"Oh Lefty.~"

I heard Molten's voice behind me so I decided to turn around just so I could end up face-to-face with him.I was a little freaked out by this so I took a couple of steps backwards causing Molten to give me a twisted grin.Then I began to hear what I believed was a piano or keyboard of some kind playing in the background though I wasn't sure where because it was still to dark.

Lefty:"Molten what are you doing?"

Molten:"I never meant to call you out.~"

Lefty:"Um. . ."

Molten:"I've always seen behind your smoke and mirrors.~"

Lefty:"What are you talking about?!"

Molten:"Oh, sweetheart please don't yell at me.It really isn't hard to see the truth that's rotting underneath."

Lefty:"What. . ."

Molten:"Why weren't you honest from the start?"

Lefty:"You know?!"

Molten:"You know I always thought she must of liked you.~"

Lefty:"Wh-"

Molten:"She's just a temptress,don't you know?She'll say she loves you even though she only wants to steal your soul!"

Lefty:"No."

Molten:"I'll. . . save. . . you.~"

Lefty:". . . . ."