Rockstar Freddy x Funtime Chica

This was requested by 'JazmineTatum' I hope you enjoy and sorry it took so long.Also this is taking place before Springtrap ever became Springbonnie so he doesn't even exist yet. P.S. I created the picture above cause I couldn't find any pictures about this ship. Just so you know.

(Funtime Chica's POV)

I was currently standing on this stupid stage with Baby while Rockstar Freddy and Rockstar Foxy were talking with Bryan and Springtrap by Lefty's stage. That's when a new thought came to mind and really upset me.

F.Chica:"Eww! All of these animatronics including Bryan are so lame and gross! Literally none of them are good enough to be my husband or boyfriend for that matter! Except maybe. . .Rockstar Freddy though he'd have to stop being such a edge lord!"

Baby:"Good luck with that. I don't think he's really interested in being in a relationship with anyone." 

F.Chica:"Well see about that.~"

As soon I said that Bryan and the others started walking in are direction causing me to get a little excited to start my new plan to get Rockstar Freddy to fall for me.

F.Chica:"Hey Freddy!~"

R.Freddy:"I don't care."

F.Chica:"What?!"

R.Foxy:"He said he doesn't care."

F.Chica:"I know that you idiot!"

R.Foxy:"Alright then! Sorry I was just trying to help! *whispers* What a b*%$h!"

F.Chica:"Anyway how's it going Freddy?~"

R.Freddy:"What do you want from me?"

F.Chica:"What makes you think I want anything?~"

R.Freddy:"Listen I'm not in the mood right now so just get it out already."

'That's it! I just gotta throw him off his game by saying random things! (Please don't ask me why she thought that was a good idea or where that idea even came from. Because I don't even really know.)

F.Chica:"Your never in the mood!"

R.Freddy:"What?"

F.Chica:"We haven't made love in months!"

Bryan:"Wait what?!"

R.Freddy:"We haven't made lover ever!"

Springtrap:"I think I'm just gonna play some minigames."

So with that Springtrap left the very confusing and very weird room to hopefully clear his mind and Foxy who was just trying not to lose his sanity decided to follow him along with Bryan who screamed for them to wait up. Little did they know the three of them would go on the adventure of a life time! Making new friends and enemies along the way and maybe even finding love! But that is a story for another time. . .Now back to this lame story!

R.Freddy:"What are you even talking about?!"

F.Chica:"I'm talking about you and me! I'm talking about us!"

R.Freddy:"US?! There is NO US!"

F.Chica:"What about are daughter?!"

R.Freddy:"WHAT?! WE DON"T HAVE A DAUGHTER WE'RE ANIMATRONICS!"

F.Chica:"Then who is THIS?!"  *shows Freddy a picture*

Chica:"Then who is THIS?!"  *shows Freddy a picture*

R.Freddy:"WTF!?"

TIME SKIP CAUSE IT'S 1am and I can't handle this!

R.Freddy:"Chica. . .why didn't you just tell me from the start?"

R.Chica:"Because. . .because I knew you would just reject me."

Freddy then grabbed Funtime Chica by her shoulders and pulled her in closer for a passionate kiss. The two then stayed like that for what some would say forever because animatronics technically don't need to breath. But little did they know Baby had been there the entire time and now she was scarred for life. (I bet at least one of you thought I forgot about Baby! Well guess what! You were right I did. . .)

10 MINUTES LATER

R.Freddy:"When do you think Bryan and the others will come back?"

F.Chica:"I'm sure those idiots I'll be back any minute now."

Just then Chica,Freddy,and Baby all heard a loud crash and ran to the portal room to see Bryan,Springtrap,and Foxy all changed. (This is what they saw)

 (This is what they saw)

(I'm to lazy to fix it)

Bryan:"Oh my god! Yes were finally back!"

R.Foxy:"How long has it been?!"

R.Freddy:"Like a hour I think. What happened to you guys?!"

Springtrap:"You don't want to know!"

Baby:"I think I'm actually glad I didn't go with you."

Bryan:"You should be! The things I saw. . ."

THE END!

Yup that's it! Sorry this was horrible in every way possible it's just really late and my computer is about to die and I've just created a new thing that I'm probably going to regret. But that's no excuse! Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this horrible,horrible thing that I just did! Also I'm sorry 'JazmineTatum' I'm sure this was not what you were hoping for but I just couldn't do it. . .I'm sorry. Also I have gacha now so yeah for that I guess!