Jon x Bryan (Smut)

This was requested by 'lillylils123' or Amanda not 100% sure but still I did it and I hope you enjoy!This is taking place a couple of days after Bryan gave Jon the money and Jon threw t in the portal.Also I didn't make this picture just to be clear!

(Jon's POV)

'Why on earth did Bryan send me a message to meet him outside of his pizzeria at 9 p.m?Not only that but the way he sent it?'

Text Messages:

Jon:Bryan I'm sorry about all of this.(sent 4 days ago)

Bryan:Just leave me alone.I need time to think.(sent 4 days ago)

Bryan:Jon cume by my pizz3ria at 9!Its v3ry importent!!(sent 10 mins. ago)

Jon:Why? (sent 9 mins. ago)

End of Text Messages-

I walked in front of the pizzeria and decided to wait though I didn't wait long before the door opened an I saw Bryan who looked really drunk walk out and turn to me.

Bryan:"JoN!~"

Jon:"Bryan your drunk."

Bryan:"No!I'm as soBer as a Cucumber~!"

Jon:"That doesn't even make sense!"

Bryan:"FoLLow mE~!"

Bryan then turned away and ran into the pizzeria while I followed closely behind making sure Bryan didn't run into anything and hurt himself.Then eventually Bryan managed to make his way into the kitchen where he got out a already open beer bottle and tried to offer it to me.

Bryan:"Try It!~"

Jon:"Um. . .no thanks.Bryan did you honestly  just text me to come over here because your to drunk to know any better?"

Bryan:"Noooooooo!~"

Jon:"Right yeah I'm going to take you home."

Bryan:"No! I wanna parTy with yOu!~"

Jon:"I seriously need to get you home."

Bryan:"I Like youR new lOOk!It makes you look SExy!~"

Before I could even think of a proper response to that  Bryan then basically just tackled me to the ground and started kissing me on the lips and neck.Which caused me to get stun for a moment as I attempted to get him off of me.

Jon:"Bryan stop this isn't what you want your drunk!"

Bryan:"YeaH drunk in LoVe!~"

Jon:"No actually drunk!"

I then pushed Bryan off of me and decided to pin him to the ground so he wouldn't try anything.But then just stared at me with a devilish smile which if I'm being completely honest made him look a bit attractive.

Bryan:"Oh Jon!F#%K mE!"

I was absolutely taken aback by this.As I just stared at Bryan who was so drunk that he wanted to have sex with me right here right now. 'This is bad!This is bad!This is bad!I can't have sex with Bryan because he's drunk and doesn't really mean what he's saying.Though they do say that a drunk man's words are a sober man thoughts. . .NO!'

Bryan:"Jon yOu knoW you wanT Me!Cume on!~"

Jon:"Bryan. . .your right I do.But your drunk right now and if I were to take advantage of that I'd end up sinking to a whole new level of low."

When I said that I think deep down Bryan understood what I meant because he stopped trying to break free and just looked at me with this somber expression.

Bryan:"Jon. . .I rEally do Love yoU .I'm not jUst saying That caUse I'm drunk."

Jon:"R-Really?"

Bryan just looked at me and nodded his head yes so I decided to let him go and as I did so Bryan sat up and got closer to me.Then before I knew it Bryan was on top of me as he began to gently kiss my neck causing me to moan in response.

Jon:"B-Bri~"

Bryan:"Shhh dun't talk.~"

As Bryan continued to kiss me he also started to slowly take off my clothes.Along with his own causing me to blush deeply.Then before I knew it we were both naked as he now continued to suck on my neck making me moan louder.Then before I knew it me and Bryan were doing the Thing.

Time Skip To Morning Cause I Can't Handle This Anymore So Just Use Your Imagination For The Rest

Jon:"I can't believe we just. . ."

Bryan:"Please don't talk.I have a huge headache."

Jon:"How are you so calm you literally woke up naked next to me?!"

Bryan:"Please don't yell and the reason I'm so calm is because I wanted this to happen."

Jon:"Really?!So your saying you planned all of this?"

Bryan:"Believe it or not yes.I got myself drunk on purpose because I knew I would never have the courage to admit my feelings sober."

Jon:"But how did you know you wouldn't mess it up somehow."

Bryan:"I didn't."

Jon:". . . . . . . . . "

Bryan:"I love you.~"

Jon:"Love you to."

THE END

Is it just me or did this story kind of go all over the place?Oh well point is I got it done!I still can't believe it!I got 3 stories done in one morning and all I had to do was not sleep at all!Well time for me to take a 2 minute break see you in probably. . .1 minute!