Yandere Molten x Bryan

This was requested by phenioxafton83 and this video took forever for me to find but here it is!I feel like the video is perfect for this topic so i hope you guys enjoy it and here we go!

(Molten's Pov)

'Oh Bryan. . .when will you understand that I'm not your enemy?I mean sure I'll admit I have done some questionable things.But that doesn't mean I don't love you!How could I not after all your perfect in every way and it seems like I'm the only one who understands that. . . well almost the only one.Freddy knew you were perfect to but I couldn't let him have you because you were already mine!Which is why I had to take care of him.To help eliminate the competition!Now that he's gone I'm one step closer to calling you all mine there are just two more problems I need to take care of before that can happen.'

(1 week later)

Molten:"Hey Nedd Bear!How are you doing today?"

Nedd Bear:"Um good I guess.Just waiting for Bryan to come."

Molten:"Oh.Well since your waiting you wouldn't mind coming with me for sec would you?"

Nedd Bear:"Um I guess not?What is it?"

Molten:"Follow me to the portal room."

I got off of the Starlight stage that me and Nedd Bear were standing on and began to make my way towards the portal room.I could tell though that Nedd Bear was confused because normally whenever I decide to give him a 'talk' it's in the bathroom. 'But this is going to be different very different.'

Nedd Bear:"What did I do this time?Whatever it is I'm sorry I won't do it again."

Molten:"I know you won't.I'll make sure of that."

Nedd Bear:"What are you going to do?"

Molten:"What I should of done a long time ago.Which is taking care of you just like I did with Freddy!"

As soon as I said that before he could even react to what I said I quickly lunged at him managing to tear out his right eye.'Soon Bryan will be mine!ALL MINE!'

Nedd Bear:"OW!Why are you doing this?!"

Molten:"Because you've been getting in my way for to long!I tried to warn you time and time again!But you just couldn't get it through your stupid head could you!?You could of learned just like Lefty did but NO!!Once your gone Bryan will be all mine and no one else's!"

Nedd Bear:"But don't you think the others will no I'm broken or gone?"

Molten:"Of course they will!But it's not like they'll be able to do anything about it!"

As I finished my sentence I had also just finished ripping off both of his arms as oil began to spill everywhere.

Nedd Bear:"Please. . .tell Bryan. . .I'll. . .miss him."

Molten:"Goodbye Nedd Bear."

Nedd Bear than closed his remaining eye as he was now laying there broken on the floor as oil began to spill everywhere. 'Now all I have to do is burn the body and come up with a excuse to Bryan.Then I can finally make him all mine!'

(Another Week Later 'cause I'm lazy')

'It's been a whole week now since I took care of Nedd Bear and Bryan is still barely saying a word to anyone.It makes sense I suppose after all he was very attached to Nedd Bear but that's why I'm here.To 'replace' him in a way and from what I can tell it's working.Bryan has become more and more dependent on me which is exactly what I needed!Which is why today is the day I'm going to tell him how I really feel and if he doesn't feel the same then I'll just have to go with plan B.'

Bryan:"Hi Molten.How is it going?"

Molten:"Oh fine!Actually there is something I need to tell you though."

Bryan:"Really?!What is it?"

Bryan asked as he looked me in the eyes his face blushing slightly.He then took a few steps closer to me so then we were only a inch apart.

Molten:"I love you.Actually I've been in love with you from the moment we first met.I knew deep down you and I were meant to be together no matter what!"

Bryan just looked at me wide-eyed and blushed to the point where his whole face was red. 'He looks so adorable when he blushes like that.'

Bryan:"Molten. . .I think I feel the same way."

Molten:"So does that mean you'll be mine?!"

Bryan:"Um. . .Yes!"

I was so happy by this statement that I couldn't help but grab him by his shirt and pull him in for a kiss.He was at first shocked by this but it didn't take to long for him to melt into the kiss as well.'FINALLY BRYAN IS MINE!ALL MINE FOREVER AND NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME NO ONE!'

(10 years into the future cause why not?!)

Molten:"So young ones that's how I got your mother to marry me.Anymore questions?"

Bryan:"Um. . .Yeah I have a few!"

Molten:"Oh!Bryan how long were you standing there?!"

Bryan:"Long enough to hear everything!"

Crystal:"Ohh!Daddy's in trouble!"

Molten:"Oh #@%$ !"

THE END

Yup so that was it!I hope you guys enjoyed it!Also in case you were wondering their daughter Crystal is not my creation I got her from 'Rockstar Pinkbug' who does youtube so maybe you could check her out cause she does lots of cool stuff!So yeah that's it so bye! 'I hated it with every fiber of my being!'